Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 3rd, 2013, 04:53 PM
Familiar Face

Default 50+ female looking for same for 13 day land/sea to alaska

Me. easy to get a long with, would rather get up really and watch the sunrise than stay out late. Want to take Princess Cruise in sept 2014 and hope to ride horses in Mt McKinley, zip line where available, and see as much wildlife as possible from the safety of the horse, motor coach, or train. I have had two bear encounters while in the wild and would rather not EVEr repeat that fun. I have chosen sept as they day the likelihood of seeing the. Northern lights is better at that time and I have wanted to see them since I was about 7 and read about them. I am a nonsmoker and would not want to share with a smoker that is a deal breaker even if they don't smoke in the room I am very sensitive to the smell. I am independent and it would not be required to spend time with cabin mate if our interests clashed. Would not be comfortable with my cabin mate having overnight guest) i really hope this works as I cannot afford to go if it doesn't. truth be known I can't anyway but I am doing it. Hope to hear from someone zoradee2000@yahoo.com
Sponsored Links