Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 30th, 2013, 12:10 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Exclamation Looking for someone to share a cabin & costs

I am 27 year old straight male from Illinois. I am looking at possible going on a cruise Jan or Feb 2014. Possibly March- I have been on several cruises. However I have no friends or family who can make it on a cruise at this time. I am self employed and I would hate to go by myself and would like someone I can speak with prior to cruising to see if we can share a room and make sure all is well. I am a smoker. (can not smoke in rooms anyway) I do not drink much at all, and if I do I am well behaved and not one of "those" guys. If you are a male or female, who is not crazy, isn't going to be insubordinate and drunk 24/7, and wouldn't mind the company of a generally quiet guy then message me and see if we can work something out.
Sponsored Links