Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 2nd, 2014, 12:20 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 36F would like to split a cabin with another female, Mar, Apr, Dec 2014

I am interested in splitting a cabin with another female for a cruise to either the Caribbean or the west side of Mexico. There is a hosted singles cruise that looks handy for meeting new people on 03/16/14 on NCL that I have been considering.

Ideally, I would like to correspond via email and possibly phone at least a few times before booking a cruise with someone I have not met before, at least to discuss preferences. There are a lot of choices for cruises and since I live near Seattle, I also have to consider airfare. I have now been on four cruises, and I have figured out that it is my favorite way to vacation.

I have not yet been on Carnival, and that is the one line I would like to avoid. I think it's a little too 'party' of a cruise line for me based on what I've heard from a lot of experienced cruisers.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss options, thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old January 28th, 2014, 07:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Would you consider something the week of march 23?
Old January 29th, 2014, 03:26 AM
Familiar Face

Might be interested. I am in NV and open to several cruises. I am 4* on HAL and get breaks and discounts too.