Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 10th, 2014, 12:27 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking to share a cabin

61 y/o male, lives in south Florida and looking to share the expense of a cabin for a 3-5 night cruise from Fort Lauderdale or Miami in January, February, or March. We can hang out or go our separate ways once on board, whatever you want. Prefer a male to share cabin. Please contact me if interested. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old January 10th, 2014, 09:11 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Cabin Share

Hello Boca Cruiser: I live in Clearwater, 62 y.o., very easy going, and a frequent cruiser from Florida ports always looking for a good cabinmate.

Give me a call at 727-545-3416

I have a 3 day booked now for later this month that you may be able to join me on, or maybe something in Feb or March.

Look forward to hearing from you, Peter Richard
Old January 14th, 2014, 02:06 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking for a cruise companion for the February/March time frame to share expenses. The NCL Epic (has very good reviews) sailing out of Miami to the Caribbean has a very good sale on now. The Epic promotion is for the weeks of 2/9 ($379), 2/16, ($399), 2/23 ($389) and 3/2 ($399). Cabins are nearly sold out - so there is a need to hurry.

I am a 63 retired Govt IT Executive who lives in northern Virginia. I am intelligent, considerate, sincere, flexible, independent, easy going, non-smoker, social drinker and love a new adventure but also enjoy the company of others. I enjoy watching people, learning about other cultures. I like to listen more than talk but am quite able to maintain a conversation. I would rather learn more about other people, than hear myself talk. I'm somewhat adventurous, easy going and a positive thinker. I'm always seeking new experiences and challenges.

My wife works during the week and we have 2 eleven year old boys in school so she is ok with me going solo occasionally.

I am looking for a cruise companion who is open minded, good sense of humor, even tempered and good to great conversationist.

I plan to go to Miami to help my father in law with fixing up his house sometime in February and would do the cruise before/after this. I may drive to Miami and could offer you transportation to from the airport.
Old January 15th, 2014, 02:44 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking for a cruise companion for the February/March time frame to share expenses. The NCL Epic (has very good reviews) sailing out of Miami to the Caribbean has a very good sale on now. The Epic promotion is for the weeks of 2/9 ($379), 2/16, ($399), 2/23 ($389) and 3/2 ($399). Cabins are nearly sold out - so there is a need to hurry.

I am a 63 retired Govt IT Executive who lives in northern Virginia. I am intelligent, considerate, sincere, flexible, independent, easy going, non-smoker, social drinker and love a new adventure but also enjoy the company of others. I enjoy watching people, learning about other cultures. I like to listen more than talk but am quite able to maintain a conversation. I would rather learn more about other people, than hear myself talk. I'm somewhat adventurous, easy going and a positive thinker. I'm always seeking new experiences and challenges.

My wife works during the week and we have 2 eleven year old boys in school so she is ok with me going solo occasionally.

I am looking for a cruise companion who is open minded, good sense of humor, even tempered and good to great conversationist.

I plan to go to Miami to help my father in law with fixing up his house sometime in February and would do the cruise before/after this. I may drive to Miami and could offer you transportation to from the airport.