Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 17th, 2014, 12:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Transatlantic April 2014 female

Looking for a female to split the cost on a cabin on a Transatlantic cruise (one way) preferably in April 2014. I would be looking at an interior or oceanview (range: $500 to $800 per person). Trips range from 10 to 15 days with several at sea. I have not settled on a ship yet, but have sailed with Holland America before. Dates are ranging between March 27th and early May. Potential ports are any in Florida (Miami, Ft Lauderdale). Disembarkation points are Southampton (England) or Barcelona (Spain).
Nonsmoker is a must. I am 62, retired, divorced, quiet, reserved. I have no objections to sharing a table or giving you your space if you prefer not to.

My main object is to get to Europe to begin the dream trip of my life (and I prefer not to fly until returning home). I intend to spend some time in Europe. If you are interested in being a cruise partner then we can iron out the details.
Sponsored Links
Old January 18th, 2014, 08:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Europe is expensive. I'd suggest Asia ... there are ships sailing from California to Asia in April.
Old January 20th, 2014, 12:52 AM
Familiar Face

Hello,
I know you are looking for a female but if you dont find one would you consider this?My name is Bryan and I dont fly.So I go on cruises to get to Europe.I have taken cruises with different people on here so I thought I would try again.I found one I am interested in that leaves Miami on April 27th and stops off in Funchal and ends up in Barcelona and is for 11 days.Would you be interested in splitting the price with me?The cruise portion including everything would cost $412.I am 47 and in Texas when I am not living in Europe.
Old January 22nd, 2014, 03:10 PM
Familiar Face

Default Trans Atlantic

I am a 65 year old female interested in a trans Atlantic in April to Southampton if you are still looking for a cabin share. Also keen to do a Baltic cruise.
Old January 28th, 2014, 07:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3plus View Post
Looking for a female to split the cost on a cabin on a Transatlantic cruise (one way) preferably in April 2014. I would be looking at an interior or oceanview (range: $500 to $800 per person). Trips range from 10 to 15 days with several at sea. I have not settled on a ship yet, but have sailed with Holland America before. Dates are ranging between March 27th and early May. Potential ports are any in Florida (Miami, Ft Lauderdale). Disembarkation points are Southampton (England) or Barcelona (Spain).
Nonsmoker is a must. I am 62, retired, divorced, quiet, reserved. I have no objections to sharing a table or giving you your space if you prefer not to.

My main object is to get to Europe to begin the dream trip of my life (and I prefer not to fly until returning home). I intend to spend some time in Europe. If you are interested in being a cruise partner then we can iron out the details.
Have you found a roommate yet? I cannot tell from the postings. I have a oceanview cabin sailing on April 14th from Fort Lauderdale to Malaga on Celebrity Equinox. It is midship on Deck 3. Good price for Celebrity. Let me know if you are interested. I also looked at HAL Niew Amsterdam that leaves on April 6th but if I decide to go on that ship, I have to cancel today or pay a penalty of the deposit. Anyone else out there interested?I am 63, fairly active, not too noisy.

Last edited by jasmin9; January 28th, 2014 at 07:23 PM. Reason: question marks left out
Old January 28th, 2014, 09:55 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Jasmine, I don't think we have mailboxes on this site which would be better as we could exchange personal emails or phone numbers. I am looking going transatlantic this year, so saw an offer on NCL starting in the $300's but when I went to my travel agent it was in the 500's so then booked their studio which was in the 800's! but cancelled it as the share is in the 400's now. I have both Costco and AARP membership so companion can get discounts. Can you state the price of your cruise. I am an American born Chinese female that is 59, very easygoing and flexible and my companions enjoy my company.
Old January 28th, 2014, 10:03 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Thor,

I think this is the NCL one I planned to take. I was also looking going transatlantic this year, so saw an offer on NCL starting in the $300's but when I went to my travel agent the NEXT day, it was in the 500's so then booked their studio which was in the 800's! but cancelled it (came to my senses as the share is in the 400's now. I have both Costco and AARP membership so may be even to get it cheaper unless I have to pay what you pay. I am an American born Chinese female that is 59, very easygoing and flexible and my companions enjoy my company.
Old January 28th, 2014, 10:14 PM
Familiar Face

Default Sorry for the duplicate postings...

Have not used this for awhile, and forgot how to post a private message which I will do, but if anyone interested in sharing cabin let me know.
Old January 29th, 2014, 09:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello,
I am still learning how to use this site. I have a booking for Celebrity Equinox that sails from Ft. Lauderdale to Malaga, Spain with stops in the Azores, Lisbon, Cadiz, and Gilbraltar. I got a fairly good deal at $1719 for an oceanview room on the 3rd fl. Deck. I will look for your private message so I can send my e-mail. The least expensive transatlantic is on Holland America. I was considering a switch but I think it may be too late as I would probably lose my deposit as of either today or tomorrow.