Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 23rd, 2014, 01:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Male, 23, Caribbean, Anytime March-June

Hi my names Nick. I'm 23 and I live in Steamboat Springs, CO. I graduated from college about 6 months ago and I'm having trouble planning things with my friends so I think it would be fun to just make some new friends. I'm looking to do a 7 day in the Caribbean, preferably the Western Caribbean, anytime between March and June. I'm also looking to go on one of the bigger cruise ships that are running in the Caribbean. The ones I'm leaning toward are
  • Allure Of The Seas, 7 days, Western Caribbean, $849, April 6th
  • Allure Of The Seas, 7 days, Western Caribbean, $819, May 4th
  • Freedom Of The Seas, 7 days, Western Caribbean, $679, May 11th
  • Freedom Of The Seas, 7 days, Western Caribbean, $679, March 30th
  • Carnival Dream, 7 days, Western Caribbean, $509, March 29th
  • Carnival Dream, 9 days, Southern Caribbean $529, April 5th

I'm also open to other times, ships, and locations, but I feel like these would all be a lot of fun. They are listed in order of my personal preference. If your interested check out the ships and the itineraries and let me know.

I also think it would be fun to get a big group, so if I've already found a roommate and your still interested then speak up. As long as every person has a roommate its all good. And if you want to save some money and sleep on the couch as a third, I have no problem with that. I think 20% of the room cost is a fair share for any couch crashers. If your interested then please let me know in your reply if you would be down to save some cash by either sleeping on a couch or having someone sleep on the couch. Doesn't matter to me either way. I don't need to save money, I just like the company. Hope to be cruisin with you soon.
Sponsored Links
Old January 24th, 2014, 04:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey Nick, I'm in a similar situation as you. My name is John and I'm 22 and about to graduate from Virginia Tech. I know you didn't list this cruise, but I'm trying to go on the Carnival Fantasy trip on March 8th out of Charleston S.C. The trip is 7 days long and goes to Nassau, Half Moon Cay, and Grand Turk. Here's a link to it: 7 Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise From Charleston, SC | Carnival Cruise Lines

I have a bunch of my friends from VT going already, I just couldn't make plans to go with them earlier when they booked. Right now for two passengers the cruise is listed for $599 per person for an interior room. This would be my first cruise and my friends that are going are all awesome laid back people. I'm also open to splitting the cost with a 3rd person if we could find one.

Let me know if you might be interested, and feel free to message me if you have any questions.

John
Old January 24th, 2014, 06:48 PM
First Mate

Send a message via MSN to gfleo

I'm booked on the Navigator of the Seas out of Galveston on May 25. Price with all taxes and port charges in a Junior Suite! is $695 BARGAIN!
Caribbean Princess
C. Destiny
N.Pearl Nov
C.Valor Sept 2008
Ruby Princess
C.Splendor
Independence OTS
Liberty OTS 2009
Carnival Liberty
Eurodam
Radiance OTS
Mariner OTS
C. Freedom
C. Triumph
Navigator OTS(TA)
C.Dream
Solstice 2010
Costa Fortuna
Summit
Norwegian Dawn
C.Glory Sept 2011
Brilliance OTS 2012
Mariner OTS (TA)
Liberty of the Seas

C.Liberty (Sept'13)
Serenade of the Seas TA (Nov '13)
Old January 27th, 2014, 01:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey John,
So I checked it out and there are no non-stop flights from Denver to Charleston, which is really weird. So instead of flying for 8 hours each way, I'm going to have to pass. Sounds like an epic time though and I hope you find someone to bunk with.