Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 25th, 2014, 09:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 35f bahamas week of march 23

Seeking a female roommate for a cruise out of florida anytime during the week of March 23. Im open to discussing cruise lines, dates, etc. Just want to share a room to cut expenses. I am a teacher and a mom, and i am looking forward to getting away! I hope to spend a lot of tine reading on deck, sipping cold drinks by the pool, getting spa treatments, and dancing the night away. Not necessarily wanting or needing somebody by my side 24/7 but im sure we will have a fun time bunking up like college roommates. Id like to chat prior to the trip for safety reasons and to be sure we will click.
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks