Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 29th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Familiar Face

Default Sydney to Kobe (Mar30-Apr21) on Princess

Hi, I found this great trip with some interesting ports of call in Australia, Bali, Singapore, Vietnam, China, and Japan. The single supplement is about 100%, more than I'm willing to spend. Double occupancy is about $2000 inside, averaging around $100/night on this 22 day voyage. Looking to split the cabin. Me, 36 athletic white male who uses the cabin just for a good night's sleep. You, male or female who finds this trip interesting enough to split the cabin I've done two solo repositioning cruises last year (Barcelona to Dubai) and (Honolulu to Sydney) which were great and single supplement were only 20-30% (manageable). I travel a lot (40+ countries so far) so finding someone with similar interests would be great to swap some interesting stories with or maybe explore the ports of call together. Having someone to take my picture would also be nice

Last edited by tonny.toeh; January 29th, 2014 at 11:22 AM. Reason: needed to add missing info
Sponsored Links