Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 2nd, 2014, 12:49 PM
Familiar Face

Default Alaska cruise may -sept need female cabin mate

I am a young 57, non-smoker who has dreamed of going on this cruise for so long. Cannot find anyone to go with me, all my friends want to do Europe ..anyway, hoping I can find someone to go with me. Might now prices for balcony are 1,298 for 7day and 1,922 for 11 day which includes some time in the Denali at one of their inns there..these prices are for May sailing out of San Francisco.
Sponsored Links
Old February 16th, 2014, 08:05 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm sailing on the 0th of Juny on the NCL sun
maybe next time
Old February 17th, 2014, 03:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoradee View Post
I am a young 57, non-smoker who has dreamed of going on this cruise for so long. Cannot find anyone to go with me, all my friends want to do Europe ..anyway, hoping I can find someone to go with me. Might now prices for balcony are 1,298 for 7day and 1,922 for 11 day which includes some time in the Denali at one of their inns there..these prices are for May sailing out of San Francisco.
Old February 17th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi I am also wishing to find a female person to go on a cruise sailing from Vancouver on the MS Volendam 7 night voyage through the famed inside passage finish back in Vancouver in September 2014.I am a young 70 year old No Smoker.
I am also doing the Rockies by train before the cruise, maybe you would be interested in doing the same. I will be booking through a travel agent when I have found a cruise mate, to share the cabin cost. Hope you may be interested. I am having the same trouble my friends also want only to go to Europe.
I live in the wide bay area of Queensland Regards youngiris
Old February 21st, 2014, 06:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there youngiris, I'm a Kiwi lady in mid fifties wanting to do the same as you. A Canadian rockies train tour and then a balcony cabin cruise of Alaska. Who are you looking to book through? Have you heard of a site "Vacations to Go"? They have some great deals going. I'm flexible, really like to hear from you.
Regards Deb
Old March 12th, 2014, 09:53 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi. My husband cannot make this land/cruise scheduled for May 25-June 6, flying into anchorage, departing from Vancouver. I am 53, easygoing and need a cabin mate to split costs.. $2630(your portion) for a veranda/balcony cabin, aqua class stateroom on Celebrity Millennium. Four other family members are coming also. Final payment is due March 15... So under a time crunch. I wish I had discovered thus site sooner!I will have to cancel if I do not secure a cabin mate... So bummed that none of my friends can go so I'm reaching out to this site. Any chance you're interested? Thanks
Old March 12th, 2014, 04:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciraulo3 View Post
Hi. My husband cannot make this land/cruise scheduled for May 25-June 6, flying into anchorage, departing from Vancouver. I am 53, easygoing and need a cabin mate to split costs.. $2630(your portion) for a veranda/balcony cabin, aqua class stateroom on Celebrity Millennium. Four other family members are coming also. Final payment is due March 15... So under a time crunch. I wish I had discovered thus site sooner!I will have to cancel if I do not secure a cabin mate... So bummed that none of my friends can go so I'm reaching out to this site. Any chance you're interested? Thanks