Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 4th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Familiar Face

Default Alaska - cabin mate wanted

Hi

SWF 49 Looking for a cabin mate for an Alaska cruise - sailing from Vancouver /Seattle to Anchorage in May or June. I m pretty easy going, don t smoke, love reading and photography and I respect others personal space. Can spend time together or just share cabin.

Open to suggestions to cruise line and dates but would like to keep costs down.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old February 9th, 2014, 04:08 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Alaska Cruise Sept

I am booking a trip to Canadian & Alaska. I am doing the Canadian Rockies by train, then Vancouver to Vancouver on Holland America MV Volendam 7 nights cruise. Sept 2014
I am looking to share a cabin with a lady to keep the cost down.
I am Non smoker, Easy going.
I live in the Wide Bay area (Queensland)

Kind regards
Old February 10th, 2014, 12:16 AM
First Mate

Hi boots,

Are you wanting to add a land tour or just the cruise? A quick look at vtg shows you can still get some 12,13 night land & sea tours on Holland Am or Princess for $102-125 per night inside for May and early June departures. I'd like to do one of these, as I've already done the basic inside passage cruises. To be honest, I would definitely like to upgrade to OV, but Balcony is not necessary for me. As you can see from my many posts, I'm pretty much an open book and easy to get along with, if you want to consider going.

Oh, I didn't even look at the tour YoungIris is doing. I'll look at that one too if I can find it. ...............

Well, the train trip doesn't show up on a vtg search, you will have to post more detailed info on that.

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow

Last edited by ednotmilkman; February 10th, 2014 at 12:23 AM. Reason: forgot to look for YoungIris' trip
Old February 11th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am sailing the Carnival Miracle July 29th out of Seattle. 50 swf looking for a cruisemate. I am currently in an inside room but might consider changing to a balcony.
Old February 12th, 2014, 08:17 PM
Familiar Face

Hi. Unfortunately the dates in july are nt going to work for me otherwise i would definitely have been interested. Was planning on staying in Alaska for a couple of weeks after the cruise before returning to the Canadian Rockies then onwards to Europe and South America before the middle of jan 15. Thank you for he thought though
Old February 21st, 2014, 05:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there
I am looking to go on an Alaskan cruise in September too. I'm a straight Kiwi lady and want to share a balcony cabin, I'm easy going and would respect your privacy if wanted.
Old February 21st, 2014, 05:50 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngiris View Post
I am booking a trip to Canadian & Alaska. I am doing the Canadian Rockies by train, then Vancouver to Vancouver on Holland America MV Volendam 7 nights cruise. Sept 2014
I am looking to share a cabin with a lady to keep the cost down.
I am Non smoker, Easy going.
I live in the Wide Bay area (Queensland)

Kind regards
I'm also looking at going in September - easy going straight Kiwi lady keen to share balcony cabin.