Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 5th, 2014, 06:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Exclamation Welcome to jamrock reggae cruise 2014!!

Hi Everyone

I'm new to this but I would really appreciate your help.
My two friends and I are looking for a single passenger who possibly has space to accommodate us in their cabin for the Welcome to Jamrock cruise in October 20-25th 2014.

We are happy to pay for the whole room, including the additional person charges so you would be getting a five day trip to Jamaica FREE , even throw in a few drinks

We are 3 girls from Auckland, New Zealand, and are committed to paying straight away. We are respectful as space can be tight and will more then likely be spending majority our time outside of the room.

If it just so happens that you have two tickets (we would still pay for the whole room) or even one space available (we would pay 1x occupancy rate) I am still happy to discuss.

Cost is not an issue so whether it's a interior room or the owners suite we are happy to pay.

If you or anyone else you know can accommodate us that would be perfect.

Thank you,

J (hopeful)
Sponsored Links
Old September 23rd, 2014, 11:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I have a balcony room for sale, will not be able to attend. They just posted the concert line up for all 5 nights!!!!!
Old October 3rd, 2014, 10:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, did you and your friend get a room yet, if so my boyfriend and I can accommodate you guys with our ocean view cabin
Old October 7th, 2014, 05:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello my name is bobby. I've never been on a cruise before and I bought two tickets for the cruise to Jamrock. My partner cancelled on me so I have an extra tricket, however the room only has one queen size bed. Let me know if you guys are interested in rooming up.