Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 6th, 2014, 01:01 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Transatlantic cruise in April

Hi I am a 49yo easy-going female looking for someone to share cabin with for a TA cruise, there are a couple that I am interested in.
All are RCCL cruises:
April 16th, Legend of the Seas 16nts Ft Lauderdale to Copenhagen,Denmark, goes to Ponta Delgada,Azores, Cork, Ireland, Le Havre (Paris) France, Zeebrugge (Brussels) Belgium, Amsterdam,Holland and disembark in Denmark.
Cost is $900pp for inside cabin and includes port taxes.

April 26th Serenade of the Seas 16nts New Orleans to Barcelona,
Cost is about $700pp w/ taxes included for an inside cabin. Or a balcony cabin $1265pp w/ taxes included and includes a premium beverage package if booked by 2/28/14. paid gratuities if booked by midnight today 2/6/14

Those are just a couple that I like but I am open to other options.
Sharon
Sponsored Links
Old February 10th, 2014, 07:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to Art Van de Lay Send a message via Yahoo to Art Van de Lay Send a message via Skype™ to Art Van de Lay

Hello Sharon .......do you ever do shorter cruises ...??

I like to get away for three or four day cruises and longer ones only if I have time to plan. I am a clean male 50's dress nice and am university educated. I work in the airline industry and like spontaneity. I like beaches .....

Robert
IMthewoods at aol.com

Last edited by Art Van de Lay; February 10th, 2014 at 08:08 PM.
Old February 10th, 2014, 08:44 PM
Familiar Face

I do go on many short cruises but I never have to look for cabinmates on those cruises, I can always get one of my friends or a family member to go on the short cruises....but none of them are able to do a long cruise because of cost and work so that is why I am looking for a cruise mate. Carnival also offers many 3-5 day cruises that have good single rates so you wouldn't have to pay a DBL rate.
Old February 11th, 2014, 03:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Would you be interested in a transatlantic cruise leaving April 14 and arriving in Malaga, Spain on the 27th? It's on Celebrity Equinox. I am in the process of trying to upgrade to an AquaClass cruise, half of which will be about $1300 but it comes with lots of extras. My current is a 3rd floor oceanview costing $$860 for one half plus tips. If you haven't been on Celebrity before, most people like their ships pretty well. They are supposed to have beefed up their transatlantic cruises with lots of activities. I am a youngish 63 who enjoys rafting, snkeling, art (painting) and drawing beautiful buildings and scenery. I am on my way to a TESOL class in Barcelona, a great city well worth a visit. I speak some Spanish and Portuguese.
Old February 13th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Familiar Face

I am interested in the April 26th cruise..can you contact me. I am 58 female and love to travel.
Old February 18th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Familiar Face

Hello,
Thank you for replying to my post but I decided to book the May1st RCCL transatlantic cruise going to Barcelona, they have a good single rate $811 so I booked it.
Happy cruising to you!
Take care, Sharon
Old February 20th, 2014, 03:00 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, am planing to go in a cruise ship transatlantic to Europe
I would to meet a travel-mate/am a freelancer.
Interests Meeting a trip-partner,for companionship/friendship to travel in a transatlantic cruise ship to Spain/portugal..
am flexible with time/dates, I want to leave stating late April/14
DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Sun Apr 27 Miami, FL 5:00pm
Mon Apr 28 At Sea
Tue Apr 29 At Sea
Wed Apr 30 At Sea
Thu May 1 At Sea
Fri May 2 At Sea
Sat May 3 At Sea
Sun May 4 At Sea
Mon May 5 Funchal, Madeira, Portugal 10:00am 6:00pm
Tue May 6 At Sea
Wed May 7 At Sea
Thu May 8 Barcelona, Spain 5:00am
Lisa
Old February 20th, 2014, 03:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, am planing to go in a cruise ship transatlantic to Europe
I would to meet a travel-mate/am a freelancer.
Interests Meeting a trip-partner,for companionship/friendship to travel in a transatlantic cruise ship to Spain/portugal..
am flexible with time/dates, I want to leave stating late April/14
DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Sun Apr 27 Miami, FL 5:00pm
Mon Apr 28 At Sea
Tue Apr 29 At Sea
Wed Apr 30 At Sea
Thu May 1 At Sea
Fri May 2 At Sea
Sat May 3 At Sea
Sun May 4 At Sea
Mon May 5 Funchal, Madeira, Portugal 10:00am 6:00pm
Tue May 6 At Sea
Wed May 7 At Sea
Thu May 8 Barcelona, Spain 5:00am
Old February 21st, 2014, 02:54 AM
First Mate

How do all of you get the best one way air fare when taking a trans Atlantic cruise I wonder?
Edwin
Old February 21st, 2014, 10:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by norahs122964 View Post
Hello,
Thank you for replying to my post but I decided to book the May1st RCCL transatlantic cruise going to Barcelona, they have a good single rate $811 so I booked it.
Happy cruising to you!
Take care, Sharon
Hi Sharon!

Wow, that's a deal! May I ask how you found that rate?

Billy
Old February 22nd, 2014, 07:54 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to liketotravel
Default Ft Lauderdale to Copenhagen 4/16

I have a cruise booked on the Legend of the Seas. It would be nice to have someone to share the cabin with. Legend continues on for an 8 day cruise to Norway that I would be interested in also.

My email is helenanderson11@hotmail.com if you are interested in it.

Helen
Old February 23rd, 2014, 06:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by norahs122964 View Post
Hi I am a 49yo easy-going female looking for someone to share cabin with for a TA cruise, there are a couple that I am interested in.
All are RCCL cruises:
April 16th, Legend of the Seas 16nts Ft Lauderdale to Copenhagen,Denmark, goes to Ponta Delgada,Azores, Cork, Ireland, Le Havre (Paris) France, Zeebrugge (Brussels) Belgium, Amsterdam,Holland and disembark in Denmark.
Cost is $900pp for inside cabin and includes port taxes.

April 26th Serenade of the Seas 16nts New Orleans to Barcelona,
Cost is about $700pp w/ taxes included for an inside cabin. Or a balcony cabin $1265pp w/ taxes included and includes a premium beverage package if booked by 2/28/14. paid gratuities if booked by midnight today 2/6/14

Those are just a couple that I like but I am open to other options.
Sharon
Any interest in April 6 Holland America crossing?
Old February 23rd, 2014, 06:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo123 View Post
Any interest in April 6 Holland America crossing?
Reply, if any interest, bikeal123@hotmail.com
Old February 24th, 2014, 09:19 AM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ednotmilkman View Post
How do all of you get the best one way air fare when taking a trans Atlantic cruise I wonder?
Edwin
Ed - I don't know what the others do, but I always buy a round-trip ticket and schedule the "other half" to line up with a transatlantic going the other way.

Only once did I NOT take the planned return cruise, because it turned out that I enjoyed the particular ship a whole lot less than I had expected to. That time I paid $130 in change fees to switch flight dates so I could do the cruise on a different line; but even with that the total was considerably less than two one-way fares would have been.
Old February 24th, 2014, 12:08 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, I am flying home Barcelona back to Tampa using airline miles but ChoiceAir is the best priced one way fare out of BCN, approx. $400-450.
Sharon
Old February 26th, 2014, 11:55 AM
Familiar Face

Default while in Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmin9 View Post
Would you be interested in a transatlantic cruise leaving April 14 and arriving in Malaga, Spain on the 27th? It's on Celebrity Equinox. I am in the process of trying to upgrade to an AquaClass cruise, half of which will be about $1300 but it comes with lots of extras. My current is a 3rd floor oceanview costing $$860 for one half plus tips. If you haven't been on Celebrity before, most people like their ships pretty well. They are supposed to have beefed up their transatlantic cruises with lots of activities. I am a youngish 63 who enjoys rafting, snkeling, art (painting) and drawing beautiful buildings and scenery. I am on my way to a TESOL class in Barcelona, a great city well worth a visit. I speak some Spanish and Portuguese.
Hi Jasmin, I see you are heading for a TESOL class - have you looked at the site for volunteering for 1 week in PueblosIngles? worth a look at Diverbo.com/en/volunteer-abroad

They look for volunteers to live (free) in a Spanish village & speak English - up to 15 hrs a day - with Spanish speakers. Could be a gret experience.
Marg