Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 9th, 2014, 08:53 PM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to Dannyboy
Default Male, 55-yrs. Europe Oct. 2014

Straight, SWM, 55 yrs, 6'2', 198 lbs, Non-Smoker. Current pic's on my profile, please respond with the same.

Yes, I grew-up in Southern California and partied.
I lean towards being conservative now.

This is not a hook-up. I am interested in sharing all cost with an adventurous fit female with common sense & mutual interest, whom truly enjoys experiencing new cultures, art and history.

We respect each other and maintain a positive attitude no matter what we encounter at all times. We travel as a team!

Requirements: Long hikes on all terrains and exhausting days using the public transportation systems and enduring treks up & down steps and cobblestone roads to visit famous monuments, Bastille's "churches", museums & local cafe's, I do plan on drinking Red wine with lunch in moderation.

We are very versatile on the move and able to adapt on a moments notice to the unexpected.
We must be able to learn from each other and are able to communicate without being sarcastic.

I am landing in Rome on Oct. 2, 2014. Temp's in the afternoon's up to 70 degrees and expect a little rain.

I found around 5-cruises (11-12 days) to choose from departing from: Italy & Spain between the 4th - 8th of October 2014.
We can select hotels & cruise together.

We will book the cruise after the cancellation policy goes into effect usually around 56-days prior to embarkation. I anticipate cost about $70 per day per person including tax & tips for a inside cabin.
I do recommend the plaza deck, which contain 50% fewer cabins vs the upper decks on most ships and direct access to the restaurants, theater and lounges for the evenings.

I value your input, so please send me your expectations and suggestions.
Even, if you don't think this trip is for you, You may know somebody that may have an interest.

Bon Voyage

Daniel

Last edited by Dannyboy; February 9th, 2014 at 09:08 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old February 9th, 2014, 10:21 PM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to Dannyboy
Exclamation 56 & 28-Days prior to embarkation for discounts on Princess

[QUOTE=Dannyboy;1494743]Straight, SWM, 55 yrs, 6'2', 198 lbs, Non-Smoker. Current pic's on my profile, please respond with the same.

Yes, I grew-up in Southern California and partied.
I lean towards being conservative now.

This is not a hook-up. I am interested in sharing all cost with an adventurous fit female with common sense & mutual interest, whom truly enjoys experiencing new cultures, art and history.

We respect each other and maintain a positive attitude no matter what we encounter at all times. We travel as a team!

Requirements: Long hikes on all terrains and exhausting days using the public transportation systems and enduring treks up & down steps and cobblestone roads to visit famous monuments, Bastille's "churches", museums & local cafe's, I do plan on drinking Red wine with lunch in moderation.

We are very versatile on the move and able to adapt on a moments notice to the unexpected.
We must be able to learn from each other and are able to communicate without being sarcastic.

I am landing in Rome on Oct. 2, 2014. Temp's in the afternoon's up to 70 degrees and expect a little rain.

I found around 5-cruises (11-12 days) to choose from departing from: Italy & Spain between the 4th - 8th of October 2014.
We can select hotels & cruise together.

We will book the cruise after the cancellation policy goes into effect usually around 56-days prior to embarkation. I anticipate cost about $70 per day per person including tax & tips for a inside cabin.
I do recommend the plaza deck, which contain 50% fewer cabins vs the upper decks on most ships and direct access to the restaurants, theater and lounges for the evenings.

I value your input, so please send me your expectations and suggestions.
Even, if you don't think this trip is for you, You may know somebody that may have an interest.

Expect the cruise lines to release unsold cabins around 56-days prior to embarkation.

Here is the cancellation policy on Princess as of 2/9/14, subject to changes by Princess;

74-57 days Cruise fare Deposit* Amount

56-29 days All Items 50% of Total Charges

28-15 days All Items 75% of Total Charges

within 14 days All Items 100% of Total Charges

*Items: Cruise, Cruisetour, Cruise Plus Package, pre-purchased gift(s)/special services.

*For those passengers booking a reduced deposit promotion, the initial cancellation fee amount will not exceed the deposit required/paid.