Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 21st, 2014, 11:38 AM
First Mate

Default short cruise from NOLA or Jacksonville

Anybody have interest and time to join me on a 5 day cruise from my closest ports of Jacksonville or New Orleans? I'd like to go before prices rise for the summer. The two ships are both Carnival- Elation in NOLA or Fascination from Jaz. Inside or OV will be fine for me.

Might consider a longer cruise or b2b if we both agree, but would be OK going on a shorter trip with most anyone with manners and personality to smile while talking and show up for dinner on time.

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Nov2014-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@Jacksville
Sponsored Links
Old March 1st, 2014, 11:15 PM
First Mate

just bumping the message back to the top. I can't go in April though, needs to be May or March.

I enjoy doing the active things on shore and on the ship too. But doesn't really matter whether you do the same. It's pretty easy to find others singles to do stuff with on the short Carnival cruises I'd say. I always use ear plugs, eye mask ands a small headlamp in case we have different sleeping habits. Sometimes I read in bed to fall asleep, but no other annoying habits I can think of.

Edwin
Old February 1st, 2015, 11:53 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Remember you must say please, thank you, excuse me, and expect to be reprimanded by this outstanding "Christian" if you are not on time for dinner. Is he your parent or a Cruisemate? He answers for cruises directed towards FEMALE Cruisemates and assumes he knows everything over someone new to the site. Well, you know what it means when you ass...u...me, yup...that would definitely sum up this guy. Have fun and make sure you do a background check before going with this or any stranger.