CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   33 swf in FL looking for 3-5 day cruise companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/401241-33-swf-fl-looking-3-5-day-cruise-companion.html)

ccbabygirll42 March 5th, 2014 02:54 AM

33 swf in FL looking for 3-5 day cruise companion

I live in FL, departing from Ft. Lauderdale or Miami. I am single with kids so I only plan to cruise for 3 to 5 days. Looking for a cool person that wants to share a room, maybe hang out & have a few drinks by the pool or go dancing. not looking for a "partner" by any means.

ccbabygirll42 March 5th, 2014 02:56 AM

Oh and I forgot I don't care where I cruise to, I'm thinking Caribbean will be cheapest, and I don't have specific dates. I would like to go in March or April I guess.

vmesquita March 5th, 2014 12:52 PM

Hey!

I am looking to do this cruise on April 11-14:
3 Day Bahamas Cruise From Miami, FL | Carnival Cruise Lines

I am 33/m, Brazilian, traveling to the US for the 3rd time and 1st time cruising!

ccbabygirll42 March 5th, 2014 04:53 PM

Perfect!

i didn't realize this would be that easy :D let me check it out and make sure the dates are good for me and the price is ok.

ccbabygirll42 March 5th, 2014 04:57 PM

$538 is a bit out of my range and thats not including the other charges. I don't think I can go on that date. :-(

vmesquita March 5th, 2014 09:14 PM

Actually it's USD 558 for 2 people. If you put 1 person, it's the same price (sorry I made a mistake when posted the link). So it's actually USD 279 per person. With the Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses, it goes up to USD 347 per person. Sounds better? :)

fromindia March 8th, 2014 11:47 AM

I am 34/m basically from India. I live in NC. I am single. I work full time and looking to get some short relaxed trip. I am also intersted in a 3 to 5 day cruise. FLL or Miami would work for me. I dont smoke and dont drink. I am flexible on the dates. Prefer the dates including a week end. Do let me know if you are interested to plan a relaxed vacation. Thanks.

windycityxx March 8th, 2014 07:12 PM

Hey I am down in Miami right now and would jump on a cruise tomorrow, I sent you an email, let me know if you didn't receive it.

bostonjohn March 20th, 2014 05:06 PM

Hi.
You seem down to earth
Have you found a cruisemate yet?
If interested drop me a line, and we can chat:-)

John
Mjohn8877@yahoo.com

Art Van de Lay March 21st, 2014 01:55 AM

Can't go in March or April ...... but am always up for short cruises. I like 3 days .....

Can go out of any port. Mostly during the week as I work weekends but can make special arrangements sometimes to get weekends off.

Robert

szell March 26th, 2014 08:24 PM

are you still looking?