Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 5th, 2014, 01:54 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Wink 33 swf in FL looking for 3-5 day cruise companion

I live in FL, departing from Ft. Lauderdale or Miami. I am single with kids so I only plan to cruise for 3 to 5 days. Looking for a cool person that wants to share a room, maybe hang out & have a few drinks by the pool or go dancing. not looking for a "partner" by any means.
Sponsored Links
Old March 5th, 2014, 01:56 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Oh and I forgot I don't care where I cruise to, I'm thinking Caribbean will be cheapest, and I don't have specific dates. I would like to go in March or April I guess.
Old March 5th, 2014, 11:52 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey!

I am looking to do this cruise on April 11-14:
3 Day Bahamas Cruise From Miami, FL | Carnival Cruise Lines

I am 33/m, Brazilian, traveling to the US for the 3rd time and 1st time cruising!
Old March 5th, 2014, 03:53 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Perfect!

i didn't realize this would be that easy let me check it out and make sure the dates are good for me and the price is ok.
Old March 5th, 2014, 03:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

$538 is a bit out of my range and thats not including the other charges. I don't think I can go on that date.
Old March 5th, 2014, 08:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Actually it's USD 558 for 2 people. If you put 1 person, it's the same price (sorry I made a mistake when posted the link). So it's actually USD 279 per person. With the Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses, it goes up to USD 347 per person. Sounds better?
Old March 8th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am 34/m basically from India. I live in NC. I am single. I work full time and looking to get some short relaxed trip. I am also intersted in a 3 to 5 day cruise. FLL or Miami would work for me. I dont smoke and dont drink. I am flexible on the dates. Prefer the dates including a week end. Do let me know if you are interested to plan a relaxed vacation. Thanks.
Old March 8th, 2014, 06:12 PM
Familiar Face

Hey I am down in Miami right now and would jump on a cruise tomorrow, I sent you an email, let me know if you didn't receive it.
Old March 20th, 2014, 04:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi.
You seem down to earth
Have you found a cruisemate yet?
If interested drop me a line, and we can chat:-)

John
Mjohn8877@yahoo.com
Old March 21st, 2014, 12:55 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to Art Van de Lay Send a message via Yahoo to Art Van de Lay Send a message via Skype™ to Art Van de Lay

Can't go in March or April ...... but am always up for short cruises. I like 3 days .....

Can go out of any port. Mostly during the week as I work weekends but can make special arrangements sometimes to get weekends off.

Robert
Old March 26th, 2014, 07:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

are you still looking?