Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 5th, 2014, 03:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default June 2014 Cruise, Preferably Alaska

Hi I am a retired, SWM looking for a cabin mate for an early June cruise, preferably to Alaska. I am a straight , easy going professional guy who is not looking for romance, only want to defray cruise costs. I respect others privacy and space. I am a non smoker and social drinker. I am outgoing and get along well with others.
Sponsored Links
Old March 9th, 2014, 09:46 AM
Familiar Face

Hi. I m wanting to go on an Alaskan cruise late may, early June. Was wanting female cabin share but no luck up to now. Do u want to talk?
Old March 9th, 2014, 07:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I would enjoy going bsck to Alaska this year. Spent a total of 6 weeks cruising the Inside passage on Princess ships. I can not go in June but sure open to other times if the price is right. Bargains usually in early May and again at the end of the season Aug-Sep.

If you would like to chat about cruising let me know. I am retired and 73 yo and like to save money by sharing. Very easy going and have shared cabins in the past with good results.