Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 8th, 2014, 07:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Thumbs up Transatlantic cruise 14 days in May 2014

Hi
I am going on Transatlantic cruise in May : from 1 of May for 14 day from Ft. Lauderdale. port with RCC , Liberty of the seas, very cool ship, ocean view stateroom, very good price, booked on promo time.
I am female 49 from Gold Coast , Australia, my friends doesn't like or haven't got time to travel

I am Very friendly, easy going, don't smoke and snore, Healthy and energetic, happy person.

Looking for female travel friend to share together this fantastic cruise.

As I am from Gold Coast , Qld, Australia, so you are very welcome to fly with me to Australia and stay in my guest room.
I can show you my Gold Coast. And we can fly to Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne to see more of Australia, if you want or have time.

I have already booked cruise, as the price was fantastic and I had to buy straight away in promo time.
If interested and want to chat with me let's do it on Skype or by email.
Regards
Tina
Sponsored Links
Old March 19th, 2014, 07:00 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey, I am planning for a cruise. My friend suggested cruising during Vivid Sydney Festival. I think, its a good idea and i can see Sydney lit up at night with colourful lights. But which cruise have you booked? Is it a regular cruise? I am planning to book Showboat cruises : Vivid Sydney Show Boat Dinner Cruise 2014
Old March 20th, 2014, 09:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am interested in the cruise and going to Australia. Contact me at sandy101@sssnet.com
Old March 23rd, 2014, 09:37 PM
Familiar Face

Have you found someone? I am also looking for a cabin mate on a TA this spring. evensujoy at yahoo. Thank you