Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 28th, 2014, 09:32 PM
Familiar Face

Red face Looking for Retired Female Cabinmate - Sydney

Hi, I've just recently retired so I can travel anytime. I love sailing and am always after last minute cruises to keep costs down.

I'm looking for an easygoing female cabinmate (preferably who lives in Sydney) who can sail last minute (i.e. say 2 months notice, not that last minute really), doesn't mind an inside cabin, willing to sail/fly almost anywhere (I'm open to all suggestions), doesn't snore or hog the cabin. Quite happy to do my own thing if that's what's required, but also willing to share tours, dinner, shows, dancing in the evenings.

I mostly don't smoke but occasionally fall off the wagon, although am very considerate of non-smokers. I don't mind a drink (but never get drunk), like to dance and see the shows, am very tidy and don't hog the cabin. I'm also trustworthy and have an easygoing cheerful nature.

Would love to find someone to sail the world with. Look forward to hearing from you.
Sponsored Links