Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 2nd, 2014, 08:45 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Share cabin to Northern Europe on Celebrity Constellation

I am a black 28 year old straight female looking to share a cabin on Celebrity Constellation in the Scandinavia and Russia cruise for 12 days between May - August 2014. I am living in Toronto, Canada,

I am easygoing, a non smoker, outgoing, adventurous, spontaneous, likes to participate in ship activities including the parties. I do not get drunk so I am looking for the same.

I like to choose my own excursions from the ports as they are much cheaper. I have been a few cruises before and hope to find someone fun to share and hang out with.
Sponsored Links
Old April 2nd, 2014, 04:54 PM
Captain

I'm also looking to travel on a baltic cruise specifically to Russia as a port(posted a few days ago here). How much time do you have off? I was hoping to sail transatlantic and then do the baltic cruise perhaps with a few days break on land between. Any interest? The Epic is currently charging $399 to cross the pond in 11 nights, which would less than airfare.

I might be able find a separate roomy for that leg but it limits which cruises I can take as most transatlantics happen late april/early may.

Michael/33/Texas

BOOKED: Holland Oosterdam May 25; 7N ship, 4N Anchorage, 6N Denali, 5N Denver
11 cruises in 2012, 90 nights at sea visiting 15 countries
8 cruises in 2013, 56 nights at sea visiting 7 countries
Old April 11th, 2014, 10:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am flexible with my time from June to August. I will only be able to go on the Baltic cruise. I really want to go this year, but I haven't found anyone as yet to share a cabin with.
Old April 12th, 2014, 03:03 AM
Captain

By far the best rate at the moment is on May 26th from London on MSC. 12 nights for $986pp(inc tax).

In your June to August time frame the best price on Celebrity is $1646.21pp(inc tax).

That's a very big difference in price. If your not tied to to Celebrity I'd be willing to join on this option.

BOOKED: Holland Oosterdam May 25; 7N ship, 4N Anchorage, 6N Denali, 5N Denver
11 cruises in 2012, 90 nights at sea visiting 15 countries
8 cruises in 2013, 56 nights at sea visiting 7 countries