Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 2nd, 2014, 05:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Late 20s female seeking a cruise friend!

Hello. Im an outgoing 27 year old, adventurous little lady that doesn't have too many friends that can take off on a whim and do last minute vacations. I'd like to board a cruise (anywhere, really) that leaves at any point after April 12th. I'm open to joining someone on a cruise theyve already booked, or looking for a cruise we both like and then booking from there. I'm subscribed to a lot of last minute cruise newsletters and have seen tons of bargains, so ideally would like to commit to something that will amount to be less than $400 per person. This is very tangible.

For safety purposes and my own comfort, It's important for me to room with another female. For both our enjoyment, someone that is like minded and is interested in excursions, on board activities, and making friends with other cruise folk would be preferable!

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old April 7th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Familiar Face

You also may want to check out Carnivals single cruises as I just got off of a Carnival 7 night yesterday out of Miami and there were quite a few single guys and girls, and if you are outgoing and adventurous I don't think you will have any problems finding people to hang out with on the boat and off.

If you are also open to rooming with a male let me know here or send me a pm.
Old April 7th, 2014, 04:46 PM
Familiar Face

I don't know if you are still looking but would you room with an easy going professional guy. Just need a 4 day break from life as usual
Old April 8th, 2014, 08:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey I'm looking for a cruise partner next week as well. Are you still looking for someone to cruise with? I am a 30 year old female.
Old April 14th, 2014, 02:12 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default In South Florida now looking for cruise this week

Same deal as above poster...looking for someone willing to take off immediately. 4/14/14
Old April 14th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default want to cruise in July?

Hi,

I am 28 and am interested in seeking female companion around my age for an Alaska cruise roundtrip from Seattle. Any time in July would be good. Let me know.

Brittany
Old April 23rd, 2014, 11:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

have a credit to anywhere must use by 6/30 but am male