Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 2nd, 2014, 05:42 PM
Familiar Face

Default Booked a Solo cruise...

After trying to find a cruise mate for a cruise to Alaska or the Caribbean, which both fell through , I booked a solo cruise with NO single supplement to Mexico from Long Beach, California. Carnival is offering many cruises with No single supplement, and that means I get a cabin and a bathroom all to myself!
Posting this here for 3 reasons. To let people I previously contacted, via this site, know I am no longer seeking a cruise mate. Also, to let readers know there are great no single supplement cruises available. And, I hope to find other solo cruisers that might be sailing with me on June 1, 2014 from Long Beach, CA.
Would love to find someone on board to play billiards with in Ensenada. Last time I was there, on a cruise, I found a great place to play pool that also had cheap cold bottled beer! If you haven't booked a cruise yet maybe you should book the one I am on
Happy cruising, Yamaha
Sponsored Links
Old May 3rd, 2014, 07:56 AM
Admiral

congrats on finding your cruise with no supplement, even though it was your second choice.
People don't realize how difficult it can be to find a cabinshare.
Old May 5th, 2014, 01:37 PM
Familiar Face

Thanks ruthlessboss,

Spent considerable time and effort trying to work out an arrangement for a possible cabin share, so when it fell through it was disappointing. But, I'm looking forward to cruising solo to warm and sunny Mexico in my own cabin, so maybe it was meant to be.
Happy cruising, Yamaha
Old October 10th, 2014, 08:43 PM
Familiar Face

I am 52 year old man looking for a cabin mate to share my room with. I am sailing the week of Thanksgiving (Nov 22-30) on Carnival Breeze. Let me know. Thanks
Old October 17th, 2014, 05:32 PM
Familiar Face

How do you know that there is no single supplement fee? does it say at the time of booking? or is it carnival's way of fooling people?
Old October 18th, 2014, 05:39 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by First-experience View Post
How do you know that there is no single supplement fee? does it say at the time of booking? or is it carnival's way of fooling people?
They will advertise it. Right now these offers are slim, but sometimes the list of sailings is large. It's not every sailing. I just found a supplement free cruise on NCL Getaway Nov. 1 or 8th for $399, a 7 night. It's on V to G in the single supplement section.
Old October 27th, 2014, 01:50 PM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to Dannyboy
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaha dancer View Post
After trying to find a cruise mate for a cruise to Alaska or the Caribbean, which both fell through , I booked a solo cruise with NO single supplement to Mexico from Long Beach, California. Carnival is offering many cruises with No single supplement, and that means I get a cabin and a bathroom all to myself!
Posting this here for 3 reasons. To let people I previously contacted, via this site, know I am no longer seeking a cruise mate. Also, to let readers know there are great no single supplement cruises available. And, I hope to find other solo cruisers that might be sailing with me on June 1, 2014 from Long Beach, CA.
Would love to find someone on board to play billiards with in Ensenada. Last time I was there, on a cruise, I found a great place to play pool that also had cheap cold bottled beer! If you haven't booked a cruise yet maybe you should book the one I am on
Happy cruising, Yamaha
cheap cold beer and pool.
Right on.
I bet u had a blast.
Cheers
Daniel