Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 4th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Around the World with Costa Deliziosa January 6th, 2015

I am looking for a cabin mate to share a cabin on the Arould the World cruise with Costa Deliziosa departing from Savona Italy on January 6, 2014 until May 1st 2015. I have a IC (Internal Classic) cabin at the price of 22.000 Euro (about $30.000). The mate will pay half of this price. The price includes the cost of the cruise plus 15 shore excursions and all drinks by the glass. Also, I am a Gold member with Costa, which means that also my cabin mate will have the Costa Gold member advantages.
I am a 44 years old heterosexual male who likes to travel especially on cruises. I have made over 15 cruises in the last 3 years looking forward for the Around the World cruise with Costa. I have bought this cabin together with my girlfriend but unfortunatelly she cannot come anymore for such a long time.
Sponsored Links
Old May 10th, 2014, 02:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

January 2015?