Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 11th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Seeking Cabin Mate, RCCL, 07/27, out of Galveston to Belieze, Cancun, Roatan

Have booked a Junior Suite on deck 9 on the Navigator of the Seas departing Galveston July 27th for 7 days. I am a sing 65 year old gay man, seeking a gay man as cabin mate to share cabin expenses. Each would be on their own for other expenses. I'm easy to get along with, personable, and clean. Non-smoker. Enjoy my evening cocktails before dinner and wine with dinner. A bloody mary once in a while is not a stranger. ! Seriously definitely not a lush.

If interested in sharing a cabin please email me at stephenandtom@att.net.

Thanks - Happy Cruising
Sponsored Links
Old June 1st, 2014, 11:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default seeking cabinmate, Quantum inaugural voyage, 11/23/2014

looking for cabinmate (male) inaugural cruise of Quantum of the Seas, 8 night, Port Liberty NJ to Bahamas (Port Canaveral, Nassau, and Coco Cay). Inside cabin, virtual balcony. 11-23 to 12-01. My e-mail is gep2@terabites.com ... to find out more about me, my personal website is Gordon Peterson's Home Page ...
Old June 11th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by gep2 View Post
looking for cabinmate (male) inaugural cruise of Quantum of the Seas, 8 night, Port Liberty NJ to Bahamas (Port Canaveral, Nassau, and Coco Cay). Inside cabin, virtual balcony. 11-23 to 12-01. My e-mail is gep2@terabites.com ... to find out more about me, my personal website is Gordon Peterson's Home Page ...
I would be interested. How much?