Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 18th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to Jermno2
Default seeking cruise buddy, male or female to cozumel

I'm wanting to book a cruise through carnival for the dates August 17th - 24th. It's a 7 night cruise to cozumel, mahogany bay, and belize. They want about $600 a person to go. That is for an inside cabin and the cruise leaves out of galveston, texas. All my friends are unable to afford a trip at this time so I am looking for someone to share a room with.

You can be male or female. Old or young. Gay or otherwise, doesn't matter to me as long as you don't get drunk everynight and can be a respectful room mate.

I don't spend much time in the room except for sleeping. We can hang out or we can each do our own thing.

I am 32, male, 6ft, about 280 lbs, caucasian. I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs and I'm definitely not the smelly fat guy. That being said I am the adveturous type and love to go ziplining, spelunking, snorkeling, etc I currently work at a meat market, but volunteer \ live at a zoo where I take care of the big cats.

So please if you are interested private message me.
Sponsored Links
Old May 21st, 2014, 04:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to Jermno2

Since I can't figure out how to edit my post i'll just add this here. I've decided not to go on this cruise. I have instead put a deposit on a cruise going to alaska out of vancouver on may 15th 2015. I'm not sure if I can add a passenger now that I've booked it, but I would still like to share the costs with someone. It's a royal carribbean cruise on deck 3 with a window!
Old July 8th, 2014, 12:24 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I see that you have decided to take a different trip this year but would you be open to a trip to the Caribbean in March. I am going with friends from March 22-29th visiting Cozumel, Jamaica, and Grand Cayman. We are leaving out of Galveston, Texas. I am just looking for someone to split the cost of the room. I am tidy and will probably spend little time in the room but could use a roommate.
I am female, caucasian, 39, nonsmoker and drink socially. I do not get intoxicated and do not do drugs. I am just looking for someone that might fit in with my group, their choice. Please consider this for next year. alishacrump81@gmail.com
Old July 8th, 2014, 02:46 PM
Familiar Face

Hi I'm looking to travel around MArch 2015 for my annual vacation time from work. Are you still considering a room mate?