Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 14th, 2014, 09:35 AM
Familiar Face

Default Transatlantic Spring 2015

Looking for a partner to share a cruise from USA, any point, to Europe, preferably England in the spring of 2015, March, April or May.

I am 64 yo, female, non smoker and quiet. Socially presentable. Will share with male or female.
Sponsored Links
Old June 14th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapage View Post
Looking for a partner to share a cruise from USA, any point, to Europe, preferably England in the spring of 2015, March, April or May.

I am 64 yo, female, non smoker and quiet. Socially presentable. Will share with male or female.
Hi, I would be very interested in share a cabin to anywhere in Europe, my name is Jose L Bruzzone and my email is fifi3948@aol.com if you want you can answer me this way would be easier.
Thank you
Jose
Old June 18th, 2014, 12:02 PM
Familiar Face

Sure Jose, I m interested. But I am an older female. How old are you?

I don t mind sharing with anyone who behaves respectably, is not a smoker and doesn t snore. Just tell me a little more about yourself. Jose sounds Portuguese. Could we find a ship to Portugal? I have a house in Portugal and that would be good. Otherwise, the UK is best for me. I don t mind using your person email, and giving you mine, if it looks like we have something to talk about.
Old June 22nd, 2014, 11:42 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Anna, I'm a 35 yo female and am looking to do a 14-day Transatlantic cruise from Miami to Copenhagen next April to May. Have you already found a cruise and a companion?
Old June 24th, 2014, 10:39 AM
Familiar Face

Miami to Copnhagen would be OK for me. No I m still looking. I do want to leave from Miami or anywhere in Florida, but tho I d prefer England as my destination, most places in Europe are OK with me. I m 4 but not what you d think. I d be spending most of my time in the gym or hiking around deck, or reading. Dont smoke, get drunk, or snore.

I d like a repositioning cruise because they are good value, but otherwise I m pretty flexible. It s transportation for me. I don t like to fly, tho I do, and I live in Europe.
Old June 24th, 2014, 10:17 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I've only just discovered them and I'm interested in trying one out. I was trying to find one with destinations I haven't been to as yet and the Copenhagen caught my attention. It has a stop in Dover, UK, by the way. This one is a great price so am contemplating getting at least a balcony so I'm comfortable over the 14 days.

I did a Mediterranean one last year and while it was fantastic, the daily shore excursions were a little tiring. So I'm looking forward to having time for R&R as well as take in some new sights. I'm an avid reader myself and don't smoke. You can contact me at bajancherry_13@yahoo.com if you're interested.
Old June 25th, 2014, 03:19 PM
Familiar Face

Anna,

I think you replied to my post and I replied back. I will not take a chance so I am replying here. I would be very interested in your cruise. Have not done a repositioning one but love the sea days. I am 74 yo male, looking for a way to reduce my cruising expenses. I do not snore and would certainly enjoy sharing this cruise and experiences. I can give you my email address if you would like to talk.

Bob
Old June 30th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, I am looking for cruisemate also... but planning for an earlier cruise Jan - Mar 2015
preferably a long one to avoid a winter in Canada.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 10:54 AM
Familiar Face

Hi, I have problems keeping this site straight. Are you Quahog? If not, please send me your email address so we can talk. I m still looking for transAtlantic westbound Fall 2014.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 10:56 AM
Familiar Face

Hannah, I d be interested if you find a cruise. I can t find any before April, which is a little late for me. I d be very interested in a transatlantic crossing in March 2015 for instance. I m amorchien@yahoo.o.uk
Old July 5th, 2014, 11:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there, I could be interested to Southampton in May 2015 please send me some details by the way I am also 64. You can contact me thru sussexlondon@aol.com please put Southampton in subject line, Thank you !!
Old July 9th, 2014, 08:47 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCRUISER65 View Post
Anna,

I think you replied to my post and I replied back. I will not take a chance so I am replying here. I would be very interested in your cruise. Have not done a repositioning one but love the sea days. I am 74 yo male, looking for a way to reduce my cruising expenses. I do not snore and would certainly enjoy sharing this cruise and experiences. I can give you my email address if you would like to talk.

Bob
Bob, I am having a great deal of trouble keeping peope straight on this site. My own email is amorchien@hotmail.com. I am still looking for a partner to go to Florida from Europe this fall, preferably early in November, and someone t come back to Europe from Floida in the Spring.
Old July 9th, 2014, 08:49 AM
Familiar Face

I d like to get back earlier too, March would e perfect, but I a not finding much before the end of April. Do you have a cruise in mind?
Old July 9th, 2014, 08:50 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCRUISER65 View Post
Anna,

Bob
Bob, I am having a great deal of trouble keeping peope straight on this site. My own email is amorchien@hotmail.com. I am still looking for a partner to go to Florida from Europe this fall, preferably early in November, and someone t come back to Europe from Floida in the Spring.

Please send me your email and I ll write if I don t hear from you.
Old July 16th, 2014, 10:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpepper View Post
I've only just discovered them and I'm interested in trying one out. I was trying to find one with destinations I haven't been to as yet and the Copenhagen caught my attention. It has a stop in Dover, UK, by the way. This one is a great price so am contemplating getting at least a balcony so I'm comfortable over the 14 days.

I did a Mediterranean one last year and while it was fantastic, the daily shore excursions were a little tiring. So I'm looking forward to having time for R&R as well as take in some new sights. I'm an avid reader myself and don't smoke. You can contact me at bajancherry_13@yahoo.com if you're interested.
I'm actually booked on the same NCL MIA to Copenhagen and ISO a female share. I'm 60+, and it's my after tax season escape and recovery. If either of you are interested.... please let me know. I'm booked in an inside guarantee.....willing to upgrade to OV if someone's sharing the cost. I'm also contemplating flying home from Copenhagen on Icelandair, which allows a stopover in one of the Iceland cities at no additional charge.
Old August 26th, 2014, 09:24 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Jose. My ultimate destination is Portugal, but with the budget flights available in Europe, most ports in Europe are fine. I m trying to leave Florida as early as posible, March 16 o HAL to Rome would be my perfect ship. Any interest in this, or anything that is leaving before the middle of April 2015?

Annapage
Old September 23rd, 2014, 11:13 AM
Familiar Face

Default Transatlantic Spring 2015

Still looking for a cruise companion back to Europe from a winter in Florida. I d like to get back to Europe in March or April 2015, and am open to any cruise to any European port.

I m 64yo non smoker, quiet and fairly tidy.

Write me directly at amorchien@hotmail.com.