Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 19th, 2014, 04:00 PM
Familiar Face

Default Retired 74 yo male looking for a cabin mate

I am 74 year old, retired health care professional, non-smoking, social drinker, quiet respectful male. I enjoy cruising. I have taken over 30 cruises and want to take a lot more.

I am looking for a cruise partner, male or female, to share the costs of a cabin, cruising almost anywhere in the world.

If you are interested, please contact me. Bob
Sponsored Links
Old June 19th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Familiar Face

Hello, Bob! I am Guillaume, a 70 yr young GWM seeking a cruisemate to reduce single supplement on the RUBY PRINCESS- OCT12-22-2014 NYC to Quebec(2days-via Newport,RI-Boston_BarHarbour-PEI-Nova Scotia-NewFoundland-(10 days) $1069.00 air not included!
Fairly well cruised and expect a good upgrade as this trip willtake me to ELITE STATUS_
r u able 2 explain to me how I advertise this trip on a thread ion CRUISEMATES-I am smart at some things but not this machine-I do speak French-I like walking-swimming-lounging by the pool-walking on excursions-reading chatting-movies-theater(musicals & dance)non drinker/smoker-great gardener & cook-I luv scrabble & trivia games-thanx 4 your time & attention! Bill
Old June 20th, 2014, 03:32 PM
Familiar Face

Good Afternoon Bill,

Thank you for the reply. I have done this cruise on the QE2 a few years ago and it is a great cruise. Did not visit Newfoundland and was disappointed. I spent a couple of years there in the late 60s and found that island to be a great place to see.

I too am getting close to my elete status. Need a couple of more cruises. I will consider this trip - live in AQrizona and will look at airfare to NY. What cabin are you looking to reserve? I have in the past just booked an inside cabin since I only use it to sleep and change clothes. I am an avid reader and try to be active on the cruise. I do work out and enjoy the shows. I am a non/smoker and only drink a glass wine onor twice during a cruise. Where do you live? You can email me at: cruiser3144@gmail.com. My phone # is 520-265-9801.
Old June 21st, 2014, 07:52 PM
Familiar Face

Bob, guillaume here! forgive me if I have hit U up already-just learning to work this site-I am seeking to share a ten day cruise on the Ruby Princess )ct 12-22nd 2014- &1060.00 per person plus airfare-it leaves from NYC Newport(where my Sister will treat us to a NE Lobster Lunch & ride around the beautiful Island-Boston-BarHarbour-Nova Scotia-PEI-New Foundland-one day at sea & 2 days in Quebec-I speak French and like to walk,swim lounge by the pool-movies-song/dance shows-good cusine-quiet reserved non -drinker/smoker but do not care if U do either!
Old June 23rd, 2014, 01:36 PM
Familiar Face

MWM 70+ male looking for cabin mate on Hokido Princess cruise, July 26th. Not really retired as I still conduct research and do online teaching.
Old June 24th, 2014, 11:50 AM
Familiar Face

Hi, I m looking for a cruise partner because I ve now taken three cruises and am hooked. Besides, I don t like to fly much, tho I do.

I m 64, very fit and trim, don t snore, drink too much, or smoke. I m rather quiet and can usually be found in the gym or reading. I ll share with a male or a female. I m not looking for a relationship.

I am looking for transatlantic, FROM EUROPE fall 2014, then transatlantic, TO EUROPE in spring 2015. I d prefer London and Florida as destination, but am fairly flexible as to where I land in Europe in Spring 2015. While I am in Florida, I may be interested in a Carribean cruise of a week or two.
Old June 25th, 2014, 04:02 PM
Familiar Face

Bill,

I sent you an email. I would be interested in this cruise. Email me at cruiser3144@gmail.com
Old June 25th, 2014, 04:05 PM
Familiar Face

Annapage,

I too enjoy cruising. Let me know where you would like to go and I will do the same. It sure would be nice to find someone to share my cruises with. Nice way to meet a new friend. I too am not looking for more than a great cruising experience.

Bob
Old June 26th, 2014, 05:43 PM
Familiar Face

hello Bob! Guillaume here seeking a cabin mate to share a NE/Canada ten day cruise nycto Quebec-via Newort,Boston, Barharbour-PEI-NovaScotia NewFoundland-Quebec(2 days) $1059.00 w/o air-a nice lobster lunch & tour of Newport, RI w/my sister-I speak French!
I am a 70 yr old GWM quiet reserved-into walking swimming trivia games music & dance shows-movies-non drinker-smoker drugger but I am ok w/ what U do!
Old June 28th, 2014, 03:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Bob,
I'm a retired teacher who also loves cruising. I recently did a round trip San Diego to Lima with HAL and am now in London after a 21 day Norway cruise. I've discovered how much I like these longer cruises and would like to take more so I'm checking out this site to try to avoid those single supplements. I'm a non-smoker who enjoys being with other people and also time alone. A "quiet respectful" cabin mate sounds great to me. I live in southwest NM and am in Tucson occasionally so maybe we could get together for a cup of coffee to get acquainted.
~Jane
Old June 28th, 2014, 03:34 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsapgirl View Post
Hi Bob,
I'm a retired teacher who also loves cruising. I recently did a round trip San Diego to Lima with HAL and am now in London after a 21 day Norway cruise. I've discovered how much I like these longer cruises and would like to take more so I'm checking out this site to try to avoid those single supplements. I'm a non-smoker who enjoys being with other people and also time alone. A "quiet respectful" cabin mate sounds great to me. I live in southwest NM and am in Tucson occasionally so maybe we could get together for a cup of coffee to get acquainted.
~Jane
Jane,

Thank you for replying. I know what you mean by being hooked on longer cruises. You have taken 2 that I have on my bucket list. I would certainly be interesu about your cruises and what you have on mind for the future. If you would like, please email me at: cruiser3144@gmail.com. Much easier replying that way. Glad to see there are other people that do not like to pay double to enjoy cruising.

Hope to hear back and get to know more.

Bob
Old June 30th, 2014, 12:31 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Bob, I am Matt.
I would like to take the Queen Mary II west on December 15. I have never been on a cruise. I've never had the desire. However the Cunard Transatlantic Crossing sounds wonderful. I often travel to tropical areas for work. During these trips I encounter adventure. Spending seven days at sea with only books and lectures in a more cultured environment seems like it would be a great vacation. My friends aren't attracted to the idea, so I'm seeking cabin mate. I am 43.
Old July 1st, 2014, 12:25 AM
Familiar Face

Matt,

Tell me more on this trip. I too like sea days and have not done an Atlantic crossing. Have sailed on the QE2 a few years ago. Great experience.

Drop me an email: cruiser3144@gmail.com

Easier way to chat.

Bob
Old July 1st, 2014, 11:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Bob,
I am 76 yo Canadian male, non smoker, social drinker. Have travelled extensively and presently interested in HAL 28 day cruise London to Dubai leaving on September 28, 2014. Ports include Lisbon, Athens, Jerusalem/Tel Aviv, Haifa, Cairo, Muscat, Abu Dhabi, among others. Listed rate ~$2900.00 outside, each, plus travel. Looking for companion to share cost.
Old July 3rd, 2014, 08:49 PM
Familiar Face

I have a male friend that is looking to share a cabin to save on the double occupancy. He is fun and is looking to have someone to dine with as well as go on some excursions with. Please get back to me and let me know if you are interested.

Gail
Old July 4th, 2014, 11:25 PM
Familiar Face

Gailo,

Always interested in possible cruise mates. My email address is: cruiser3144@gmail.com

phone # 520-265-9801

Have this person email me or call me and we can chat.

Thanks,

Bob
Old July 6th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Bob,

I will have my friend call you or email you. His name is Rich.

Gail
Old July 6th, 2014, 10:10 PM
Familiar Face

Thanks Gail Will look forward to hearing from him. You never know when the right person comes along that shares your passion for cruising. Thank you again for helping.

Bob
Old July 9th, 2014, 10:03 AM
Familiar Face

Hi everyone. This is Annapage, still looking to share a transatlantic from Europe, preferably London to Florida this fall. And also from Florida back to London, preferably, in the Spring. 64 yo, non snorer, nondrinker, non smoker. Amorchien@hotmail.com
Old July 9th, 2014, 10:54 PM
Familiar Face

Default World cruise sectors Jan 15?

Hi Bob,
Are you interested in any of the Cunard or P&O world sector cruises departing Southampton January 2015? My preference is for longer (40+ days). I'm also interested in US departures, again Jan 15.
Experienced cruiser, enjoy self- guided port tours/walks.
Karen
Old July 10th, 2014, 09:25 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Bob,
get in touch with me via my email..... this cruisemate site is so cumbersome to navigate.
my email is ehee58@gmail.com lets talk.
Hanna
Old July 11th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Familiar Face

Karen. Thank you for replying to my post. I am booked on a Cunard cruise from LA to Sydney and return in Feb 2015. I would be interested in chatting about possible cruises in the future. If you would like to chat, email me at cruiser3144@gmail.com.

I have cruised Cunard before and love their ships.

Bob
Old July 21st, 2014, 07:34 PM
Familiar Face

When are you looking at cruising? I am looking to do a transatlantic from Copenhagen to Miami on Oct 6. I cruise a lot and get very good rates with NCL. My partner travels with me some, but seeing as how he is still working, he can't get away as often as I can. I try to cruise at least 4 times a year. If not this cruise, maybe another. I'm in Az. I am an active 70 year old male, drink very little and non smoker. I'm retired Military and also from the medical profession, now picking up gigs as a film actor.
Thanks, Don
Old July 21st, 2014, 08:45 PM
Familiar Face

Don,

Email me at my email address: cruiser3144@gmail.com

Sounds like we have some things in common except acting.

Where do you live in AZ? I am in Sierra Vista, SE of Tucson.

Can not do a cruise this fall, already have a couple in the works. Would like to keep in touch and see what we can find that works for both of us. I normally cruise Princess or Holland but not opposed to other cruise lines.

Bob
Old August 30th, 2014, 07:14 PM
Familiar Face

Looking to cruise Southern Carribean in October 2014. I am a 67 yr old straight white retired male. Interested?
Old September 1st, 2014, 12:39 PM
Familiar Face

Default Sydney cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCRUISER65 View Post
Karen. Thank you for replying to my post. I am booked on a Cunard cruise from LA to Sydney and return in Feb 2015. I would be interested in chatting about possible cruises in the future. If you would like to chat, email me at cruiser3144@gmail.com.

I have cruised Cunard before and love their ships.

Bob

Hi Bob, do you already have a cabin mate for this cruise? I don't have any cruises booked for 2015 yet. Never sailed with Cunard, but I did Vancouver to Sydney a few years ago. How much, and which ports?

I'm F, 69, non-smoker, not a party girl, like to read, play trivia, explore the different ports, meet people. Possibly I snore, but since I'm not awake at the time, I can't be sure.

If interested, pls send me an email- margo6345@yahoo.ca
Old September 1st, 2014, 02:25 PM
Familiar Face

Bob,

I'm interested in finding a cruise partner for a Southern Carribean 8 day cruise out of Fort Lauderdale Oct. 5 thru Oct. 13, 2014. I am a 67 yr. old male who will turn 68 during the cruise. If interested call me at 561-331-8014

Tom
Old September 21st, 2014, 02:30 AM
Familiar Face

Hi bob, I would like to cruise on HA Oct. 18th, 2014 Istanbul to Tampa. contact me if interested: sopete27@hotmail.com. I am a 64 female retired traveler.
Old September 21st, 2014, 11:32 AM
Familiar Face

I am interested. sopete27@hotmail.com
Old September 21st, 2014, 08:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

A London to Florida cruise sounds good. How about 14 nt. departing Oct 13, 2014 on Celebrity's Celebrity Infinity ar $699 pp