Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 22nd, 2014, 12:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Norwegian Coastal: mature female

I am booking a 12 day Hurtigruten Lofoten cruise RT from Bergen, Norway on 6/9/15 and looking for someone to share the inside cabin with me. Got a very good deal, have not yet made my air arrangements (I will be traveling from Southern California, probably on Norwegian Airlines).

Looking for female, mature, non-smoker, snoring OK (I snore a bit myself) to share who is interested in the spectacular scenery on this trip, and won't miss the lack of shows or other entertainment provided on these ferry cruises with Hurtigruten. We don't need to be joined at the hip for the trip...OK to do things on your own, even dining if that is your preference.

Please e-mail me at kld123 at earthlink dot net or respond here.
Sponsored Links
Old June 23rd, 2014, 09:45 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
I am booking a 12 day Hurtigruten Lofoten cruise RT from Bergen, Norway on 6/9/15 and looking for someone to share the inside cabin with me. Got a very good deal, have not yet made my air arrangements (I will be traveling from Southern California, probably on Norwegian Airlines).

Looking for female, mature, non-smoker, snoring OK (I snore a bit myself) to share who is interested in the spectacular scenery on this trip, and won't miss the lack of shows or other entertainment provided on these ferry cruises with Hurtigruten. We don't need to be joined at the hip for the trip...OK to do things on your own, even dining if that is your preference.

I am taking the Rotterdam midnight Sun cruise leaving August 3, 2014 and am looking for a female cruise companion. I am traveling with another couple so am basically looking to share the cost of my cabin. I am a 62-year-old woman, non-smoker.
Old June 23rd, 2014, 02:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi. Do you have any interest in a male room mate? I have looked at the trip you are interested in several times and would like to go. I am a 61 year old DWM with 3 adult children and 6 grand children. I lived in Southern California for 15 years. I still get my mail there. One of my daughters lives in Orange County and my son is a senior at UC Santa Cruz. I just recently moved to Scottsdale temporarily to help my other daughter with her three children. I realize your first choice would be a female room mate probably closer to your age but if you don't find someone we could at some point meet in person and then you could decide if you wanted to maybe travel with me on this trip. You could even meet some of my children if you wanted since I visit them on an average about once a month when I go get my mail. Your previous posts indicate you are probably younger than my two daughters so my inquiry might not interest you but it doesn't hurt to ask. Think about it and let me know. Thanks.
Old June 23rd, 2014, 03:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post

I am booked on the Rotterdam leaving August 2, 2014, returning August 16 midnight Sun cruise. I have an inside cabin that I would love to find a roommate to share with me. I am 62 and traveling with another couple and yes, I s snore a bit too.
Elzbieta
Old June 23rd, 2014, 10:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Not sure who you are responding to, as there are some responses here that have nothing to do with the original post, but no, I am not interested in a male/female share. Sorry.