Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old March 27th, 2015, 08:35 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley7863 View Post
Hi there! I am looking for someone that likes to take a 7 to 9 day cruise from time to time. I usually like to go sometime in March or April. I am open to all cruises. I typically will drive to Florida to meet my ship, as I live in Georgia, but am not apposed to flying. I would even drive to Galveston, need be.

I am not a partier, but do like to have a drink or two. I do not want someone who gets drunk and acts like a fool. I like to do activities, by myself or with someone. I like working out a time or two while on the ship, just so I can eat more....lol. I do like shows. I do not do ship activities off the ship, I find my own through others postings. I would like someone to eat with, as I do not like to eat alone. I do not snore and would need a non-snoring roomie I do not smoke and would like a non-smoker.

The hubby does not appreciate cruising and he snores BAD!!! That is why I need a roomie.

If you would be interested in setting something up for those months, just let me know and we can start emailing and then Skype would be a great option so we can actually see each other.

Hope to hear from you.

I typically like a balcony room, but am open to anything.
Old March 27th, 2015, 08:38 PM
Familiar Face

I like cruising the Caribbean. But I like to go in Dec. because of the nice weather and low prices. I live in south Alabama so driving to the port would be an option for me. If interested in Dec. send a message. I am 59, I also like working out in order to indulge. I don't snore, I enjoy everything about cruising and have been to almost every port in the Caribbean but I still enjoy them all.
Old February 21st, 2017, 09:54 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I am a widow, age 66, with no disabilities. Am interested in going on a Celebrity cruise, on April 17, for 10 days. Cruise departs in Fort Lauderdale going to Southern Carribbean. The ship is the Equinox and is a 5 star ship. I have friends going on this cruise, but need a companion to share in cabin costs. Checked today and an inside cabin is about $900 for each person. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.
Old February 21st, 2017, 09:57 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Jeanne, I read your post and wondered if you would be interested in joining me on a 4 night Caribbean cruise, Royal Caribbean from May 1-5? Leaves from Miami.
I am fit, fun, happy and just turned 80 but still have lots of life, you'll see. I hope! The cruise costs will be mine, I would just like a companion for adventure and fun...

Any interest? please get back to me with contact info. Thanks so much! Joe
Old February 21st, 2017, 09:59 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Also... Booking a Junior Suite with a private balcony!!
Old June 9th, 2017, 07:21 AM
Familiar Face

Are you still interested? I am looking for a buddy to Alaska. I am in my 40s, and do not smoke.
Old June 10th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Familiar Face

Default Galveston cruise Jan 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpepper View Post
Hi,

Would you consider a 14-day cruise?

I'm a 35 yo single female and planning on going from Miami on a transatlantic in April. I've never had a balcony before but am getting one this time around. With a demanding job with long hours I'm trying to mix some R&R with my love of travel hence the transatlantic where there are lots of days at sea.
I'm mid 30s male taking cruise out of Galveston in Jan 2018 I have booked it already buy my self but can change it to two guest instead of just me