Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 28th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 51 Married Female searching for cruise companion

Hi there! I am looking for someone that likes to take a 7 to 9 day cruise from time to time. I usually like to go sometime in March or April. I am open to all cruises. I typically will drive to Florida to meet my ship, as I live in Georgia, but am not apposed to flying. I would even drive to Galveston, need be.

I am not a partier, but do like to have a drink or two. I do not want someone who gets drunk and acts like a fool. I like to do activities, by myself or with someone. I like working out a time or two while on the ship, just so I can eat more....lol. I do like shows. I do not do ship activities off the ship, I find my own through others postings. I would like someone to eat with, as I do not like to eat alone. I do not snore and would need a non-snoring roomie I do not smoke and would like a non-smoker.

The hubby does not appreciate cruising and he snores BAD!!! That is why I need a roomie.

If you would be interested in setting something up for those months, just let me know and we can start emailing and then Skype would be a great option so we can actually see each other.

Hope to hear from you.

I typically like a balcony room, but am open to anything.
Sponsored Links
Old June 28th, 2014, 04:44 PM
Familiar Face

I too like to cruise. I have not done any Caribbean cruises in a while. Always open to a cruise. Only thing that holds me back is the cost of cruising alone. You did not mention if you were open to cruising with a male cabin mate. I am 74 yo retired medical exec that is open to finding someone to cruise with from time to time. Open to just about any length cruise. Am an experienced cruiser. I do not smoke and only on an occassion drink a glass of wine. Not opposed to joining in activities and especially dining. Avid photographer and like you normally avoid cruise excursions and do my own thing. By the way I do not snore and keep a tidy cabin. I am an avid reader and enjoy time relaxing. I do work out and enjoy visiting with fellow passengers.

Would enjoy hearing from you and answer any questions you have.

Best to you in your searcxh for a cruise mate.

Bob
Old July 25th, 2014, 12:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Smiley7863,

I'm a 57 yo professional male. It seems we have a similar problem. I enjoy cruising and my significant other does not. I live in VA, so a cruise departing from any port on the east coast would work.

I also prefer a balcony room!

I'm not a partier, I don't smoke or snore...lol.

Let me know if you're interested in setting something up.
Old July 25th, 2014, 10:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,

Would you consider a 14-day cruise?

I'm a 35 yo single female and planning on going from Miami on a transatlantic in April. I've never had a balcony before but am getting one this time around. With a demanding job with long hours I'm trying to mix some R&R with my love of travel hence the transatlantic where there are lots of days at sea.
Old July 30th, 2014, 03:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley7863 View Post
Hi there! I am looking for someone that likes to take a 7 to 9 day cruise from time to time. I usually like to go sometime in March or April. I am open to all cruises. I typically will drive to Florida to meet my ship, as I live in Georgia, but am not apposed to flying. I would even drive to Galveston, need be.

I am not a partier, but do like to have a drink or two. I do not want someone who gets drunk and acts like a fool. I like to do activities, by myself or with someone. I like working out a time or two while on the ship, just so I can eat more....lol. I do like shows. I do not do ship activities off the ship, I find my own through others postings. I would like someone to eat with, as I do not like to eat alone. I do not snore and would need a non-snoring roomie I do not smoke and would like a non-smoker.

The hubby does not appreciate cruising and he snores BAD!!! That is why I need a roomie.

If you would be interested in setting something up for those months, just let me know and we can start emailing and then Skype would be a great option so we can actually see each other.

Hope to hear from you.

I typically like a balcony room, but am open to anything.
hi this is my first time on this site and am interested, i will be in Florida from jan to mar 2015 and am in a similar situation, your interests are fine I am early 60s fit and enjoy many activities, not sure how this message is posted or how everything works so talk soon
Old August 3rd, 2014, 05:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Im looking for the same, I love cruises and like to spend sometime alone, I don't drink or smoke. christian white Hispanic. I don't party, like you I like a balcony. I can travel at anytime except the holidays that I spend with family and friends.
Old August 5th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi! Just read your post. I'm a 42 yr young, single, nonsmoking female seriously hoping to cruise in November for my birthday. I live in GA, so any Florida port would do. NOt a big partier; just looking to get away and relax for a few days. If you are still interested, let me know. Thanks.

T. Hol
Old August 8th, 2014, 09:46 AM
Familiar Face

single 58 female looking to do carribean...deals for 249 for seven days...non smoker...contact me thx
Old August 9th, 2014, 06:50 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to whitewater

I'm interested.
maybe a trip for 4 days from port Canaveral to Bahamas?
lets talk about it... mark
Old August 9th, 2014, 06:54 AM
Welcome Newcomer

im interested.. married male, 58.
live in florida. how about port Canaveral 4 days Bahamas?
open to longer if interested. lets discuss.
yim: whitewater32927
mark
Old August 9th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Familiar Face

retired 58 female looking to cruise tome to time anywhere just want to share cabin costs....non smoker and ready to go.....right now caribbean cruises are running 300 for seven days.where are you wanting to go and when are you available?
Old August 9th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Widowed 51 non smoker retired Texan I love to cruise, don't snore, don't party and and prefer balcony also! I can go at any time just returned from Alaska! Let me know if you want more info!
Old August 19th, 2014, 02:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

If you are into a Bahamas cruise from Port Canaveral count me in.
Old August 22nd, 2014, 09:54 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi I am looking for sea princess Australia NZ and I can go from Sep tp nov ant dates