Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 7th, 2014, 07:24 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Oct 26 N Epic Barcelona - Miami or Oct 6 N Star Copenhagen - Miami

I'm looking to take a transatlantic back to the states on preferably the Norwegian Epic Oct 26. 14 days, 799 per person, Barcelona to Miami. If anybody else is interested in doing a cabin share, send me a message.

Me: male, a very young 41, straight, easy-going, return student completing 2nd bachelor's degree in electrical engineering through Arizona State University online. Will probably be studying by day, enjoying a swim in the pool, dinner in the evening, a drink at night. Not a huge party animal, but still very social. Available by Skype or Viber or you can view my Facebook profile for more info. Message me and I can share information.

Looking for easy-going, considerate straight male or female to share a cabin. I'm doing two workaways in Beziers, France and the Loire Valley in France for the Summer and early Fall and would like to cap the adventure with a final adventure on the way back to the states rather than a boring flight. If you're thinking the same, hit me up and we'll talk.

Best,

Steve
Sponsored Links
Old July 7th, 2014, 08:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I might be interested. I went over on the Epic in April and enjoyed it. I assume that this is an inside cabin. Let me think on it a day or two. I'm not a party animal either. I'm 62 and widowed.
Old July 8th, 2014, 10:30 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Sounds good Steve. I'll standby.
Old July 9th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Familiar Face

I m interested. I ve been looking for a share cabin back to the USA this fall. I m 64, female, quite well travelled and active, non smoker, non drinker at cruise ship prices, and easy to get on with. I don t snore either.
Old July 9th, 2014, 01:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Anna,

I don't smoke or snore either, lol.
Old July 15th, 2014, 08:55 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Norwegian Star 14 night sailing out of Copenhagen to Miami reduced to 719 per person
Old July 16th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello Steve. I just stumbled across this website right now and had never heard of it before. Does your cruise to the states have to be that ship and that date? I want to go home from Barcelona on the Holland America Noordam for 15 nights leaving Barcelona on October 19 and arriving Ft. Lauderdale on November 3 (you can look up the specifics of the trip at hollandamerica.com). I have not booked anything yet because the price per person should drop to about $500 USD plus $150 USD for port charges, etc. about a month to six weeks out (that was the final cheapest cost for the trip over to Barcelona on April 6, 2014). I was just planning to pay the double price but I do not want to if I can find someone to pay the second $500 plus costs. I am a 62-year old female but will turn 63 prior to returning home (I live in Florida). Right now I am backpacking around in South Korea until the end of August and then I will be going by ferry to Vladivostok, Russia to cross Russia by train during the month of September and then getting through Europe to Barcelona a few days before October 19. I always stay in hostels, sometimes in female dorms but lots of times in co-ed dorms so a male roommate is no big deal to me. We would just have to coordinate shower times in the stateroom. If you would be interested in this trip, e-mail me at arlene3409@yahoo.com and we can discuss specifics. If not, thanks for taking the time to read this.
Old July 16th, 2014, 10:00 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello Anna. Please read what I have already sent to Steve about transatlantic on the Holland America Noordam from Barcelona to Ft. Lauderdale on October 19 and let me know if you might be interested. Arlene
Old July 16th, 2014, 10:04 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello Steven. Please read what I have already sent to Steve and Anna about the Holland America Noordam from Barcelona on October 19 and let me know if you are interested.
Old July 18th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Arlene,

Sent you an email.

Also, Oct. 26 sailing of Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas (5 star) from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale has dropped to 636 pp
Old September 1st, 2014, 01:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

dont know if you booked yet or not , but i did see that the inside rooms with taxes now are going for 1099 and that would be for your own room. i tried sharing last spring but the rooms on the epic have a shower thats in the room itself and only a curtain to seperate the toilet , its a bit close for even friends so not the greatest set up for complete strangers . i booked the studio rooms in the singles areas they are much better and you have acess to the singles lounge .
Old September 6th, 2014, 01:37 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Steve...just saw your post are you still looking?

Double occupancy is over my budget and I'm looking for someone to split the room with man or woman any age. (I am late 20s)

I am relaxed, fun, easy going person...You can reply here or email me if you like monisiu@gmail.com

Monika
Old September 21st, 2014, 07:35 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, I would like to know if you still need someone to share the expense and cabin for the cruise on Oct. 26. I am a newly retired female teacher that loves to travel. Please contact me ASAP sopete27@hotmail.com. congratulations on your studies abroad.
Old October 6th, 2014, 08:50 AM
Familiar Face

Default are you still looking?

steve I am in London are you still looking.???

Please let me know if you are interested,

I am in london right now and I do not have a cell phone but I will be checking my email daily... and if you give me a number I will call you...

I am 33, easy going, fun and looking to split cost for the cruise!

Monika

if you are interested please email monisiu@gmail.com
Old October 8th, 2014, 08:20 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Steve,
I've already booked an inside cabin on RC Liberty of the Seas, departs Barcelona Oct. 26, 2014, arrives Fort Lauderdale Nov. 8, 2014. I'm a 72 straight male world traveler, currently in Barcelona. Drop me a line sail1942@gmail.com
Others reading this post can also contact me.