Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old July 30th, 2014, 01:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking cruise partner to Western Carribbean Carnival Magic August 17th

I haven't had much luck on here looking for cruise partners but I'm gong to try again.

I'm looking at going on a cruise to
Ship: Carnival Magic - New!
Ports of Call: Galveston, Texas; Cozumel, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; Mahogany Bay, Roatan Island, Honduras; Galveston, Texas
7 Nights Leaving August 17th.
Cost - About $700

If you live close to the OKC area we can even drive down together to save on travel expenses or if you live on my route to Galveston I can pick you up.

I'm 32 years old and a fun guy to hang out with.
We can do activities together or do our own thing.
I'm clean and not a partier.

I'm also going on an Alaska cruise in May of next year for anyone that's interested. I've already booked airfare and paid the deposit on my room for Alaska. Looking for a cruise partner for that one as well.

Thanks for reading.
Old August 6th, 2014, 10:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello, Im looking for a mate for cruise on Aug 17 leaving from Miami. Im 35 years old single and looking for someone to travel to and have some fun..