Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old October 9th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Less than 2 K for 35 day cruise on HAL, ocean view, maybe cabin credit too..

here's the catch, if you'd call it that, it's going from Sth Africa (BTW airfares are REALLY cheap to there now) to Europe, NOT to ANY Ebola infested countries-let's benefit from other's paranoia. I think May be eligible for $150 cabin credit too, if booked before Oct. 14.

Was somewhat reluctant to share a cabin again, but then you would be too if you had to go through with what I had to, roommate was a guy in his 40's who spent the whole cruise in the cabin watching TV and then played his 7 yr old video game (had to have his sound on which the game didn't require at all) until 2 AM (especially annoying before port days) or to cruise at all (just came back from Carnival where they waived their Sing Supp of 2 K right before the cruise left and then gave SOME but not all (me being one) the FULL cruise credit in upgrades and cabin credit, especially on a Carnival owned ship but when I saw this I couldn't resist AND need a roommate as have spent almost $4K in supplements on my last two cruises. If you're not like THAT roommate, we won't have a problem as I'm VERY easygoing and flexible.

It's 35 day Africa Explorer on Holland, departing on Nov. 15, as Joan R. would say, can we talk, contact me personally not on this forum, by clicking my username above and I'll give you my phone #,