Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 8th, 2014, 07:15 PM
Familiar Face
Default SWF seeking cabinmate for Nov 30, 2014 Carnival Splendor

Hi all! I am wondering if anyone would like to join me for a cruise departing out of Miami on November 30, 2014 on the Carnival Splendor. It is a 7 night cruise with the eastern caribbean itinerary. I have booked an Ocean View cabin on the Riveria deck. It is category 6B. It is in a stateroom that is not a connecting room and there are no rooms right across from it. Female roommate please, sorry guys!

Cozumel, Belize, Mahogany Bay, Grand Cayman are the ports.

I also picked the 8:15 dining which could be changed.

This is really cheap! It would only be $350.00 which includes taxes and port charges, you would just be responsible for your tips.

About me: I am in my early 60ís, from the sales profession but not currently working and I love to travel! I donít smoke, drink or do drugs. I am outgoing and friendly, well educated and well traveled. I have a wide variety of interests (dogs being one of them!) I am pretty easy going, I tend to stay up late and sleep in a little, but when I am traveling I like to get going in the morning. I donít think I snore I am pretty tidy and a little on the picky side.

Send me an email if you might be interested and we can set up a Skype! I would need to know pretty soon.

( I have also posted this in Ladies 60+)
Sponsored Links