Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old November 15th, 2014, 05:23 PM
Familiar Face

Default Carnival Freedom Jan 18 and or 25, 2015

Single female looking for someone to share a cabin for one or both cruises on the Freedom. I am in my 30s, non smoker, neat, and a non-snorer. I'm not much of a drinker, but don't care if you are. I also don't care if you are a smoker. I am very independent and am easy to get along with. The 18th cruise goes to Grand Turk, San Juan, St Marteen and starts at about $269 pp inside. The 25th cruise goes to St Marteen, St Kitts, San Juan, Grand Turks and starts at $419 pp inside. Both are round trip out of Fort Lauderdale. I am open to the room type, but have a slight preference for inside since I don't spend much time in the cabin. This is not my first time sharing a cabin and I can provide references upon request.