Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 8th, 2014, 04:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Dance and Cruise Partner

I am a ballroom dance instructor who is looking for women who are interested in traveling together on cruises and learning ballroom dances. I am 65, financially independent, well read, articulate, and very presentable in any social situation. I primarily cruise out of the west coast; however, I can and have cruised out of Boston and Florida. Have five star status on Holland America. I am 6' and 190 pounds with full head of 'silver' hair. I do not smoke nor do I drink to excess.
Sponsored Links
Old December 31st, 2014, 10:49 PM
Familiar Face

Default Dancing while cruising

Hello,

I read your post on cruise mate/cruise companion. I like to travel on cruises and I love dancing. I like to do more than 12 days cruising. I am planning to cruise in Europe, Scandinavia and Russia or Adriatic on May 3, 2015. Celebrity Silhouette. Do you have any cruises in mind?

I am a Latin female 60+ . My email is sopete27@hotmail.com
Old January 18th, 2015, 10:51 PM
Familiar Face

cruisedancehost,
I recently went to a dance studio intro night. I enjoyed myself immensely! I'm now trying to revisit my schedule to try and start taking classes. Some of the experienced partners I danced with said that because I was able to converse and still keep step was a good sign. (but I think they say that to everyone. lol)
Oh how I wish I was ready to answer your post. Good luck!
(keep dancing! it's been my experience that the dance community is one of the kindest around!)
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=411681592334158