Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 3rd, 2015, 09:50 PM
Familiar Face

Arrow Norwegian Epic *solo cruiser in solo cabin* LFMore/meetNgreet.

I'm already booked in a solo studio cabin on Norwegian Epic. Sailing 7 days from Miami in April 2015 to the Western Caribbean.

Ports of call Ocho Rios, George Town & Cozumel.

I'm a cool lady, over 50, looking for other solo cruisers that would like to meet and greet while onboard the Epic.
The Epic has a private lounge/bar designed just for solo cruisers. You can be single or not...just only 1 person per cabin as NCL rules go.

Contact me if you'd be interested in simple meet and greets while onboard and would like to know more.

*I am NOT a travel agent or associated with any*

Char/CruiseNsnorkel
Sponsored Links
Old March 4th, 2015, 10:09 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseNsnorkel View Post
I'm already booked in a solo studio cabin on Norwegian Epic. Sailing 7 days from Miami in April 2015 to the Western Caribbean.

Ports of call Ocho Rios, George Town & Cozumel.

I'm a cool lady, over 50, looking for other solo cruisers that would like to meet and greet while onboard the Epic.
The Epic has a private lounge/bar designed just for solo cruisers. You can be single or not...just only 1 person per cabin as NCL rules go.

Contact me if you'd be interested in simple meet and greets while onboard and would like to know more.

*I am NOT a travel agent or associated with any*

Char/CruiseNsnorkel
How is the Epic as far as solo. I need to travel by my self and always look at Epic. Have you found any others that just have solo? I know Breakaway, Getaway and RCL Quantum and Anthem. Tired of looking for roommates. Plus, they don t work out.