Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old March 19th, 2015, 02:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile M Female seeking last minute tavel buddy barc-to naples cruise

I am married 53yr old female looking for someone to share a cabin with. My sister and I were meant to go on a cruise with my brother and his 2 girls but after booking the room for us 2 and paying my share of the cost, she has now said she doesn't think she can go because she won't have the money. The problem is, it is last minute and close to the deadline that if I cancel the booking now I will probably lose all my money.

So anyone interested in a European Cruise (Barcelona, Palma, Marseille, Florence/Pisa, Naples, Rome, Barcelona) on the allure of the seas from departure date of 31/5/15- 7/6/15. Feel free to get in touch.

NB: I don't snore
Old March 20th, 2015, 05:12 AM
Familiar Face

Hi, I will be in Europe around that timing. My son is in London and I plan to visit him for part of the time, but free to do other things on my own. I lost my partner to cancer early last year, so just getting back into the swing of things.
I am generally a positive person, not moody, get on with most people. I am fit and healthy and go to the gym regularly. I work full-time and am completing my third degree and there is no studies in June, so good time to visit Europe and I have a lot of annual leave to take. I live in NSW, Aust. but no problem in getting myself from Oz to London. Please let me know if you require further information. What price is the trip?
Kind Regards, Siobhan.