Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old April 16th, 2015, 09:15 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Single Female Seeking Female Cruisemate to Split Costs For Cabin

Hi there,

I'm a professional black woman in my early 30s that is interested in traveling to the Caribbean or somewhere exotic/interesting this May/June. Ideally looking to visit multiple islands and hope to spend less than $1000 for a 7+ day vacation departing from NYC or maybe Maryland.

I'm a very clean, heterosexual female, social drinker, non smoker and non drug user seeking the same. Also, please be in late 20s to 30s!

We can share costs of cabin only or hang out, it's up to you! I plan on enjoying myself, responsibly of course, on this well needed vacation: new adventures, sightseeing, entertainment, shopping etc.

Again, please be a heterosexual female, late 20s to 30s, responsible, clean, sane, and drama free. Please.

Let me know if you are interested!
Old September 10th, 2016, 01:01 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nici View Post
Hi there,

I'm a professional black woman in my early 30s that is interested in traveling to the Caribbean or somewhere exotic/interesting this May/June. Ideally looking to visit multiple islands and hope to spend less than $1000 for a 7+ day vacation departing from NYC or maybe Maryland.

I'm a very clean, heterosexual female, social drinker, non smoker and non drug user seeking the same. Also, please be in late 20s to 30s!

We can share costs of cabin only or hang out, it's up to you! I plan on enjoying myself, responsibly of course, on this well needed vacation: new adventures, sightseeing, entertainment, shopping etc.

Again, please be a heterosexual female, late 20s to 30s, responsible, clean, sane, and drama free. Please.

Let me know if you are interested!

Hey have you found a cruisemate yet ?
If not could you message me at
[email protected]
Thank YOUU