Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 16th, 2015, 06:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 7-night Royal Caribbean departing from San Juan on May 30

Hi everyone! I'm a 33-year-old male, gay, easy to get along with. I'm graduating with my PhD this term, and I had planned to join my friends on a 7-night southern Caribbean cruise to celebrate, but my travel companion fell through. Looking for someone--male or female, doesn't really matter to me--to split a cabin with.

The specific trip is the 7-night Royal Caribbean voyage aboard the Adventure of the Seas that departs on May 30 from San Juan, Puerto Rico, and returns on June 6.

As mentioned, I'm friendly and easy to get along with, and I'm no stranger to sharing a room. Plus, two other members of my travel party are a gay married couple, so we can all hang out if you wish.

Let me know if you might be interested!
Sponsored Links
Old May 1st, 2015, 11:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise buddy

Hi, I am curious to know a little more about your itinerary. I am married, WF, active, attractive and super fun,40's from Dallas, Tx. Been on about 6 cruises, so I am very familiar with this sort of travel. Im also just curious about your accommodations as well as the ships amenities. Never had a cruise-mate before but you sound like a lot of fun.
Old May 2nd, 2015, 01:50 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, good to hear from you! The ship is Adventure of the Seas, which is fairly new. As for the cabin, I'm booked in an interior stateroom, so it's not a huge amount of space, but I (as with most people, I imagine) don't plan to be in it except to sleep. Send me a PM if you have any other questions!
Old May 21st, 2015, 12:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Curious if you guys worked this out? My husband and I will be on that cruise!
Old May 22nd, 2015, 05:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there--no such luck so at least for now it's looking like it'll just be me in the cabin.
Old May 24th, 2015, 05:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Further details

Hi, I'm a 24 year old Australian (female) looking to do a cruise. If you haven't found someone could you please email me the cost? Thanks Lisa