Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 7th, 2015, 10:09 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default memorial weekend out of Tampa or orlando

Two sw looking for third roommate to off set cost. Looking for considerate and polite roommate. 4day cruise to mexico or Bahamas.
Sponsored Links
Old May 7th, 2015, 10:45 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Interested

What does sw mean?
Old May 11th, 2015, 10:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there! There is a 4 night Memorial Weekend cruise on Carnival that departs from Tampa and cruises to Cozumel. I am very interested in booking this cruise, but the cost to cruise solo is not ideal. Please let me know if you are still interested in a roommate. I am a 33 year old female. Thank you!
Old May 11th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by klm1227 View Post
Hi there! There is a 4 night Memorial Weekend cruise on Carnival that departs from Tampa and cruises to Cozumel. I am very interested in booking this cruise, but the cost to cruise solo is not ideal. Please let me know if you are still interested in a roommate. I am a 33 year old female. Thank you!
Yes that is the cruise we were looking at as well. We r two females in our 30s. We were thinking inside room, 11th floor.
Old May 17th, 2015, 01:42 PM
Familiar Face

I'm interested in sharing the costs of this cruise if you are still looking for another roommate. I'm a 48 year old DWM and I have done room sharing many times on this site with no issues. I'm very respectful and know how to live with women lol. I'm already off and was wanting to go on this cruise since I live very close to Tampa but couldn't find anyone to go. If you are still interested please quickly let me know. I'm a Platinum member on Carnival.

Wayne

Always looking for the next one and love to cabin share to save costs!!!