Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old May 11th, 2015, 07:38 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile 24yro Aussie woman seeking female to share Caribbean cruise Oct 30, 2015

Norwegian Cruise Line - Caribbean Escape, Boston to New Orleans.
October 30th - November 14th.

Sailing Details - Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL)

Would love to go on this cruise but need a buddy to share the cost of a stateroom.
Old May 11th, 2015, 11:21 AM
First Mate

Hi, Emma Kate.

I could be interested in this cruise, except that Norwegian is my most-disliked cruise line. Is there any chance you would consider the RCCL Brilliance of the Seas Oct. 25 Boston-to-Tampa instead? It's a day shorter but also more than appropriately less expensive.

The other possible problem is that I am old enough to be your grandmother.
Old October 16th, 2015, 11:45 AM
Welcome Newcomer

There is a ghost on Norwegian Dawn. Please read this before you book the cruise.

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Ship Reviews 2015 - Cruise Critic

Ok......We just got off the Dawn this morning and had an awesome week. Great food, great service, great everything... no complaints. Want to share a story that happened on Friday night, 10/9.

We had two connecting balcony rooms, 10626 & 10628. My wife and I were in 10626 and my sister in law and her boyfriend Rob were in 10628. During the day we kept the connecting door open and closed it at night. We also opened the balconies so we had one long balcony. Friday night we went to bed. During the night Rob rolled over and went to put his arm around Judy. She wasn't there so he went to roll over to see if she moved to the other side of the bed. As he started to roll, he seen a woman sitting at the edge of the bed. He thought it was Judy and he said, what are you doing? Judy was on the other side of him and said 'sleeping." When he realized it wasn't Judy he continued looking at her, she was a woman with blonde shoulder lenght hair.. he thought it was my wife Nancy then. ( who is blonde with shoulder length hair). He said Nancy is in here, what do you need Nancy? Judy said, "Rob, your talking in your sleep." Rob said I AM NOT SLEEPING.....Then the woman stood up and had a light around her, she was smiling at him. She continued smiling and he said she floated towards the closets in the room..... she then disappeared in front of the closets.

Needless to say he was freaked out over this. I told the story to some of the crew that we became close with and they all said that there are many stories like this one. I was trying to find out the cabin number of the woman that fell out of the Balcony on the Dawn but no one could verify the cabin number. Rob found a picture of the woman this afternoon. http://www1.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/n...8-1535088.html
He says, he thinks that was her.
Old October 16th, 2015, 03:36 PM
Familiar Face

I Need Cruise Mate - Nov 4, 2015 San Juan 10nt Carnival
Already booked (cruise partner had to cancel) for this awesome value - 10 nt on Carnival Triumph $389 inside. Itinerary: St. Thomas, USVI; St Kitts, WI; St. Maarten, NA; Antigua; Grand Turk; Half Moon Cay, The Bahamas; Galveston, TX.

Saw you were looking for cruise mate around the same time - Why don't you join me for this cruise?
[email protected]