Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 13th, 2015, 05:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Roommate wanted! Queen Mary 2 in June - New York to Southampton

Hi!

I've booked a cabin on the Queen Mary 2 sailing from New York on 3rd June, arriving Southampton on 10th June. It should be a really great voyage - I'm not sure yet who the guest speakers are, but there's a spa, lectures, swimming pools theatre... looks like an incredible ship!

Sadly for me, my travelling companion can no longer join. So there is a spare bed (just need to change name and pay port taxes of $65). It works out at $900 per person (including all meals), but I could make you a deal of $750 or so? Because if I don't find someone else to share the room with, I have to pay it all myself!

I'm a clean and tidy, late twenties female. Varied interests and I love reading. Not a huge drinker but would be nice to have an occasional pre-dinner glass of wine with someone!

Let me know if you're interested, and a little bit about yourself. You can email me at holl.a.page (at) gmail.com. Hope to hear from you!
Holly
Sponsored Links
Old May 15th, 2015, 11:19 PM
Familiar Face

Hello Holly!

Is it an inside stateroom or a balcony?
Old May 17th, 2015, 11:07 PM
Familiar Face

I live in Hudson Valley, NY.
I have the same question. Is it Balcony or ?

I'm also planning for Christmas/NewYear Cruise this far in advance, because of late last minute bad experiences last year. I am also thinking this far ahead because I want the best balcony room.

Anyone interested?