Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old June 5th, 2015, 03:57 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Red face Female Seeking female roommate Royal Caribbean Greek isles 9day cruise Sept 5-15 2015

30 yr old black female looking for a female roommate age 25-40yrs old that will split the room costs of the Royal Caribbean cruise to greek isles Sept 6-15th 2015. Boat is the Rhapsody of the Seas. Cruise leaves from Rome, Italy 5pm and lands there also on 9/15 at 5am. Ports of call are: Rome, Chania(Crete), Mykonos, Ephesus(Turkey), Santorini, Athens, Olympia and back to Rome. Will like to know for sure if you want to go by June 30th no later. Price is $749/$800 per person plus $75 port/fees expenses. Plane tickets are up to you but if you are from Florida I can give you some places to find good prices. I don't like to stay in the room a lot and am mostly quiet so would like to find the same likeminded roomie. This is a great deal to all these ports of Greece and Turkey so I hope I can find someone great to share the costs.
Old June 6th, 2015, 04:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marla9999 View Post
30 yr old black female looking for a female roommate age 25-40yrs old that will split the room costs of the Royal Caribbean cruise to greek isles Sept 6-15th 2015. Boat is the Rhapsody of the Seas. Cruise leaves from Rome, Italy 5pm and lands there also on 9/15 at 5am. Ports of call are: Rome, Chania(Crete), Mykonos, Ephesus(Turkey), Santorini, Athens, Olympia and back to Rome. Will like to know for sure if you want to go by June 30th no later. Price is $749/$800 per person plus $75 port/fees expenses. Plane tickets are up to you but if you are from Florida I can give you some places to find good prices. I don't like to stay in the room a lot and am mostly quiet so would like to find the same likeminded roomie. This is a great deal to all these ports of Greece and Turkey so I hope I can find someone great to share the costs.
Hi I'm interested in "being your buddy". How are you I'm Danielle 29 y/o AA female. I'm based in Houston, TX.