Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 5th, 2015, 06:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Carnival Breeze - July 2, 2016

Hi,
I am already booked on the Carnival Breeze out of Miami on July 2-10, 2016. The Ports of Call visited are Grand Turk; La Romana, Dominican Republic; Curacao; Aruba.
I am simply looking for someone to share the cabin and cabin expenses with, not necessarily someone to hang out with during the cruise. I do not expect to be in the cabin too much.
I have no preference as to age, gender, orientation, race, etc. Just be easy going and relatively clean.

I am 35 year old gay Hispanic male, traveling with a larger group of small families which I will be spending most of my time with.

If interesting in discussing the possibility of sharing the cabin please do not hesitate to message me. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old June 6th, 2015, 04:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I'm interested....

Have you found someone yet? Which category cabin and what would my share be?
Old June 21st, 2015, 04:54 AM
Familiar Face

I'm interested as well! Have you found someone? what will the expenses be?
Old June 22nd, 2015, 01:02 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm interested, I'll be 26 that Monday! Will you still be doing this cruise although its no longer on the Breeze?
Old June 22nd, 2015, 10:18 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Change of plans...

Unfortunately the Carnival Breeze is being replaced by the Splendor, because Breeze is being relocated to Galveston. Due to this my group has cancelled its reservation and are now looking at the NCL Getaway. Her itinerary is, July 3-10, 2016 out of PortMiami. Ports of call are Roatan, Bay Islands (Honduras); Harvest Caye (Belize); Costa Maya (Mexico); Cozumel (Mexico). I'm not sure of the sharing costs yet, but if you're interested please send me a private message here or reply to the new thread I will be starting. Thanks, Ronald.