Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 15th, 2015, 09:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default July 3-6 2015 Miami-bahamas carnival cruise, good value, same fun!! :)

Hi there!
I am looking to board a cruise leaving from Miami on July 3 2015, 3 night cruise to Bahamas- either carnival or norweigian. I am a 27 y old professional male of Asian origin who is easy going, non smoker, and always cool with new people, place and open minded to new ways of vacationing/relaxing. Ok with being around smokers, social drinker.
Let me know if you are interested. The rates are pretty affordable this time but I am looking to share the cost. I am not clingy and am conscious about my fellow travelers and about cleaning up after me. Reply to this thread or email me at nisanthsn@gmail.com if you wanna share a room with the easiest travelling companion in the country
Thanks
Shawn
Sponsored Links
Old June 22nd, 2015, 07:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I sent you an email