Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old July 7th, 2015, 09:58 PM
First Mate

Default Transatlantic From Rome Oct or Nov 2015

Looking to return to Florida from Rome in October or November. Flexible on the date and the ship, but would prefer Celebrity, Holland America, or Princess.

63 y.o. male, considerate, easy-going, and non-snorer. Possible to spend some time in Italy before the cruise. If interested, please email me at [email protected]
Old July 18th, 2015, 10:39 PM
Familiar Face

considerate, easy-going, and non-snorer - This can not be the same individual that I shared a cabin with from Tampa to Barcelona. I would like every one that considers this post to certainly think twice. My experience was none of what was posted. Considerate - well if you think taking about 2/3 of all cabin space considerate - OK; Easy going - he accused me of using two towels - used to put on the bathroom floor and when I told him I did not do that - he raised his voice until I told him to drop it and then he stopped communicating for the rest of the trip around 13 days; Non- snorer - the fact is he snores - not real loud but he does snore.he woke me up at least 3 times saying I was snoring - I do not snore. the trip was OK and the opportunity to cross the Atlantic over rode this unfortunate sharing a cabin with some one like that. Best to anyone who wants to cruise and has the misfortune to cruise with him. Maybe he is OK if he gets his own way but he sure does not like someone that will not put up with his overbearing , self-centered attitude.