Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old July 30th, 2015, 06:47 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Transatlantic Westbound Oct/Nov 2015 Female Nonsmoking to share Room

Hi there,
i am looking for Transatlantic from Europe to US starting end of Oct/Nov 2015 for a Roommate to avoid paying single supplements. not earlier.

i am open to the ship but would prefer to go on ALLURE/ Celebrity Silhouette or Reflection or NCL Escape

i am fine with Inside - do not need balcony. I am nonsmoker and social drinker and do not snore. I am looking for the same actually.

I am German Female in the 40s cruiseexperienced and Roommating experienced.
I expect my roomie to be a nonsmoker, nonsnorer and neat at least. Female/gay/male all fine with me.

Looking forward to hear from you and skype asap
Deckdivacologne
Old July 31st, 2015, 01:09 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, I think we contacted last year. I d like to go to the USA from Europe at the end of October , November or early December. I am open to suggestions. I went RCL last year, didn t like it, came back on HAL, liked that. Inside OK, I just use ship as transportation to and fro, go both ways each year. Non smoker; drinker; or snorer. tidy, easy, etc,

Annapage

[email protected]
Old August 4th, 2015, 03:02 PM
Familiar Face

Very interested SWF 50yo attorney from Dallas, prefer Barcelona 10/27 depart, already planning to be in Europe for Med cruise in October and was investigating transatlantic cross for return.
Old August 5th, 2015, 10:48 AM
Familiar Face

Hi, If things don t work out with DeckDiva I m also looking to share Europe to USA in Oct or November. 65 yo Non smoker, don t snore, use ships for yearly TA crossings in preference to flying.

[email protected]
Old August 14th, 2015, 10:34 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default NCL Nov 5th barcelona to Florida

NCL Nov 5th.....also looking for roommate from Barcelona to Florida (16 days)....60 yr old male.....classy ,retired social drinker.....the booked cruise has a drink package.....prefer fun female....
Old August 21st, 2015, 10:43 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapage View Post
Hi, If things don t work out with DeckDiva I m also looking to share Europe to USA in Oct or November. 65 yo Non smoker, don t snore, use ships for yearly TA crossings in preference to flying.

[email protected]
I m still looking for share to USA from Europe in late October or November. Also looking for return from USA to Europe in March or April 2016.

Annapage
Old October 1st, 2015, 08:53 AM
Welcome Newcomer

hello all am looking for cruise roomate to sharing transatlantic cruise from end of november to end of dicember . 2015 . there one with QUEEN MARRY 2 IN 15 dicember 2015 price is 599 westbanoud isf so contact me . skype toni.noure or [email protected].
note: pleas nooooooo gay
Old October 5th, 2015, 08:56 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default queen marry 2 from southampton to new york

hello Deckdivacologne

. if you wait intell 15 dicember 2015 we can go together i am male staight no somker. there is queen marry 2 from southaampton to new york is only 599 us dollar eachif so let me know. thx my email [email protected] or
skype toni.noure
Old October 13th, 2015, 02:24 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default NCL escape oct 29 2015 out of Southampton

Hi Toni - qm2 I do not look into right now.
I am looking to share the room on the NCL escape at this moment.
Anyone out there interested write me an email and lets FaceTime or skype ASAP
Old October 18th, 2015, 04:17 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Topic closed

Topic closed - I fly over but I just saw allure for 399$ inside!