Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old August 12th, 2015, 02:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Thumbs up Cruise buddy wanted for cruises

I AM A OLDER MAN LOOKING FOR A YOUNG LADY THAT WANTS TO GO ON A CRUISE WITH ME

I SAIL ON ALL CRUISE LINES AND ALL THERE DIFFERENT SHIPS

I LIKE SEEING NEW PLACES AND DOING NEW THINGS

LOOKING FOR A YOUNG LADY THAT WANTS TO GO ON A CRUISE WITH ME

WE WILL BE SAILING FROM THE UNITED STATES CANADA MEXICO EUROPE RUSSIA ASIA ( IN FACT ANY LOCATION A CRUISE SHIP SAILES FROM OR TO ) DEPENDING ON WHICH CRUISE LINE AND WHICH SHIP WE SAIL ON

WE WILL BE MEETING AT THE CRUISE SHIP

TO SEE SOME OF THE CRUISES AND TRIPS I HAVE BEEN ON AND THE TYPE OF CRUISES AND TRIPS YOU CAN GO ON WITH ME GO TO

101DOTTRAVEL.WORLDVENTURES.BIZ

AND IF THE CRUIS LINE HAS UNUSED CABINS IN A HIGHER LEVEL AT CRUISE TIME THEY WILL UP GRADE US TO A LARGER CABIN OR EVEN A SUITE WITH LOTS OF EXTERS AT NO EXTRA CHARGES

THERE BIG SHIPS AND GETTING BIGGER (THERE BUILDING 6,600 PASSANGER SHIPS NOW) AND THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS TO SEE AND DO THERE AND THE RESTAURANTS AND FOOD ARE DELOUSES AND LOTS OF THINGS TO SEE AND DO AT EACH STOP AND AT THE STARTING AND ENDING LOCATIONS OF THE CRUISE

HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOON SO WE CAN BE CRUIESING TOGETHER SOON