Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old August 29th, 2015, 02:15 AM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: GCM
Posts: 6
Default Royal Caribbean International: 5 nights, Western Caribbean, Nov 30-Dec 5 2015

Hi all,
Male, professional (25) is looking for someone to share the cabin with, female or male is not a big deal!

Route:
Day 1: Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Day 2: Cruising.
Day 3: Labadee, Haiti.
Day 4: Fallmouth, Jamaica.
Day 5: Cruising.
Day 6: Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Ship: Independence of the sea

Date: Mon, 30 Nov 15 - Sat, 5 Dec 15

Type of room: Interior Stateroom
Total : 934.82 USD, for both (as of Aug 29 2015).

I have always wanted to go to Haiti and Jamaica and this cruise route seems to accommodate both destinations at once! Anybody interested in sharing the cabin?

Regards
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old September 1st, 2015, 05:10 AM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: GCM
Posts: 6
Default

There might be some changes on the destination, as I have started considering south and east Caribbean islands as well. So if you have any plan to cruise sometimes in November/December 2015, let me know perhaps we could share the cost or so.

Regards
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old September 5th, 2015, 03:14 PM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Maine
Posts: 4
Default Need someone to cruise with

Hi!
I actually came on this site to look into other options for my current situation;

I'm a 28 year old female. I booked a cruise with a friend back in April. Airfare already purchased. I do not believe she will be able to travel, and thus I need to make a very last minute decision to find someone else to cruise with.

I am booked on Allure of the seas Nov. 29th to Dec 6th, out of Fort Laud. It is the Western Caribbean sailing. Total price per person is $1162.00. Price includes a forward oceanview stateroom (no balcony), pre-paid grats, taxes/port fees, and a premium beverage package + MyTime dining.

At this point I either find someone to go with or cancel it The only catch; payment is due on this Sept 15th!

Interested??

**This is a 7 night; Haiti, Jamaica and Mexico.

Last edited by Nicholena; September 5th, 2015 at 03:17 PM. Reason: cruise routing
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old September 7th, 2015, 02:23 AM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: GCM
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholena View Post
Hi!
I actually came on this site to look into other options for my current situation;

I'm a 28 year old female. I booked a cruise with a friend back in April. Airfare already purchased. I do not believe she will be able to travel, and thus I need to make a very last minute decision to find someone else to cruise with.

I am booked on Allure of the seas Nov. 29th to Dec 6th, out of Fort Laud. It is the Western Caribbean sailing. Total price per person is $1162.00. Price includes a forward oceanview stateroom (no balcony), pre-paid grats, taxes/port fees, and a premium beverage package + MyTime dining.

At this point I either find someone to go with or cancel it The only catch; payment is due on this Sept 15th!

Interested??

**This is a 7 night; Haiti, Jamaica and Mexico.
Hi there,
Thank you for the offer! Unfortunately, I will not be able to make a commitment by Sept 15th as I might have to alter the route due to some circumstances! By al means, if you happen to change the route or dates, let me know!

Regards
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old September 7th, 2015, 09:30 AM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Maine
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCMSG View Post
Hi there,
Thank you for the offer! Unfortunately, I will not be able to make a commitment by Sept 15th as I might have to alter the route due to some circumstances! By al means, if you happen to change the route or dates, let me know!

Regards
Thanks for the reply! I know this is really last minute haha. Very dissapointed that I've been put in this situation. We got a pretty good deal on this when we booked; Tax free and bogo drink packages. I've looked into changing the dates but the price goes up (and this is before grats, taxes drinks are added in!) At least I know I can get a full refund if need be...
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old September 7th, 2015, 05:42 PM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: GCM
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholena View Post
Thanks for the reply! I know this is really last minute haha. Very dissapointed that I've been put in this situation. We got a pretty good deal on this when we booked; Tax free and bogo drink packages. I've looked into changing the dates but the price goes up (and this is before grats, taxes drinks are added in!) At least I know I can get a full refund if need be...
Not sure if that is the case, but if you happen to get a full refund, are you still planning on a cruise at some point? I have been talking to some members here about arranging a trip together, but at the moment there is no solid commitment yet. If you opt for November/December cruise from either NY or Miami to Southern/Eastern Caribbean, I am totally up for it!
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old September 9th, 2015, 12:49 AM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2
Talking

Hey there
I am planning on going on a cruise around Dec. 19th There appears to be a bunch of the 7 night cruise options that include Haiti. I personally have Belize on my bucket list but would be willing to consider an alternate trip.

I am receiving a very lofty bonus at work on Dec 16th and will be booking then for the best last minute deal I can get my hands on. I figure it can be both nerve racking and exciting at the same time. Looking to spend bottom dollar on the room itself because I do not intend to spend much time in it.

I am a 32 year old single professional female US Army veteran

If you are interested in joining me please let me know
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old September 9th, 2015, 01:56 AM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: GCM
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyv.honestly View Post
Hey there
I am planning on going on a cruise around Dec. 19th There appears to be a bunch of the 7 night cruise options that include Haiti. I personally have Belize on my bucket list but would be willing to consider an alternate trip.

I am receiving a very lofty bonus at work on Dec 16th and will be booking then for the best last minute deal I can get my hands on. I figure it can be both nerve racking and exciting at the same time. Looking to spend bottom dollar on the room itself because I do not intend to spend much time in it.

I am a 32 year old single professional female US Army veteran

If you are interested in joining me please let me know
Hi there,
I have been talking to some other members here but so far we have not made any solid commitments yet! So, where would you depart from if you decide to go on a cruise? Personally, it will be better for me if it is from NY or Miami. Though, Puerto Rico could be considered!

What sort of cabin would you prefer? Inside? Seaview? Balcony?
Also, are you very keen on Western Caribbean islands or would you also opt for Eastern/Southern Caribbean too if possible?

You could send me a private message if necessary!

Regards
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Roll Calls - Royal Caribbean International mmerali Teen Cruisers 73 March 9th, 2014 05:42 PM
International ambassador vs. international host biotika Crewmembers 3 June 22nd, 2010 09:21 PM
Royal Caribbean International Joie Royal Caribbean International 5 September 12th, 2005 05:27 AM
Royal Caribbean International ann mongelli Royal Caribbean International 3 June 7th, 2005 01:31 PM
Royal Caribbean International's Brilliance Of The Seas Deliv Divetex Chit - Chat for Cruisers 2 July 6th, 2002 02:30 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 AM.
design by: Themes by Design



Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1